Remove this ad
First  Prev  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  Next  Last
What if it was -proven- that God -does- exist?
5787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / M / HAPPY LAND
Offline
Posted 2/17/10
Chaos......If it was proven by some higher power....They would never let the secret out, for if one religion was proven true, that means all other religions would be wrong, and that would cause conflict among everybody..athiests would be protesting, muslims would be protesting and probaly destroying there place of worship, Jews would be angry, all other small religions like bantu and hinduism would be angry
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10
Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
Posted 2/17/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
That's not me, for I'll be the first one to argue with God . Because I'll be like: "Finally! Somebody here who knows what's going on!"
17886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
That's not me, for I'll be the first one to argue with God . Because I'll be like: "Finally! Somebody here who knows what's going on!"


If he does?! For what is this god, and is he all knowing? Or is he just a creator, with the mind of a child. One will truly not know the level of gods knowledge till it is put to the test. A being able to summon existence with magic on a whim, would not really need to understand how he did so.. For he only did what came natural for him. Just looking at God from another angle..
Posted 2/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
That's not me, for I'll be the first one to argue with God . Because I'll be like: "Finally! Somebody here who knows what's going on!"


If he does?! For what is this god, and is he all knowing? Or is he just a creator, with the mind of a child. One will truly not know the level of gods knowledge till it is put to the test. A being able to summon existence with magic on a whim, would not really need to understand how he did so.. For he only did what came natural for him. Just looking at God from another angle..
Even better! 'Cause I love kids! And quite frankly, not in a "Michael Jackson" way.
17886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 2/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
That's not me, for I'll be the first one to argue with God . Because I'll be like: "Finally! Somebody here who knows what's going on!"


If he does?! For what is this god, and is he all knowing? Or is he just a creator, with the mind of a child. One will truly not know the level of gods knowledge till it is put to the test. A being able to summon existence with magic on a whim, would not really need to understand how he did so.. For he only did what came natural for him. Just looking at God from another angle..
Even better! 'Cause I love kids! And quite frankly, not in a "Michael Jackson" way.

'Come now you know he is your hero! ' You wanna be Just like mr. Jackson. Including the love of children


Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10

DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
That's not me, for I'll be the first one to argue with God . Because I'll be like: "Finally! Somebody here who knows what's going on!"


And the first one to be striked down, but I'm hoping it wouldn't come to that.
He can make an example out of you, you'll be nothing but ashes in the wind.
Posted 2/17/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Than atheist would shit bricks.

There would be complete chaos and churches would be filled to the brim with people desperate to save their souls from eternal damnation.
That's not me, for I'll be the first one to argue with God . Because I'll be like: "Finally! Somebody here who knows what's going on!"


And the first one to be striked down, but I'm hoping it wouldn't come to that.
He can make an example out of you, you'll be nothing but ashes in the wind.
And is that you speaking as God would intended, or you as a person? For what makes you a good judge of God? When "judge not lest ye be judged".
Posted 2/17/10 , edited 2/17/10


"Judge not lest ye be judged," huh?
"Practice what you preach." That's all I have to say.
And nah, I was just being sarcastic.
Posted 2/18/10

LosingOrbit wrote:



"Judge not lest ye be judged," huh?
"Practice what you preach." That's all I have to say.
And nah, I was just being sarcastic.
And if you haven't notice already, I'm the kind of person who treats argument as a sport. So no hard feelings, just a lot of practice before the real challenge.
Posted 2/18/10
Posted 2/18/10

SnowBlossom- wrote:

In Islam, god really existed. In my religion (Islam), god and humans are NOT the same. Our god is one, while there're trillions of humans. How allah is created? He's the creator of everything. If you want to know, it is an unanswerable question, there is no one created Allah, and nobody knows it. Only Allah knows. For Muslims, Allah is perfect. He has no partners. We worship Him and Him alone.

And if you say "If there're god I would've been rich"; every human have their own live. If you're poor, then there're the riches to help you. That is what the world is. God helps the one who helps themselves. If Muslims want to ask questions to god, they'll pray and ask something in their prayer. There're no voice answering it. But god will show the way to solve anything we asked.

Ah, atheists. Please do not hurt any of other religions! Most of us believe in god. But if you're not then please don't hurt our feelings!
Then can you ask your God not to hold your hand? When you can walk on your own just fine. Or do you simply just lack the courage to stand on your own? When you're already among the majority. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

And no, I'm not an atheist. When I'm an individualist.
57 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 2/18/10
hmmm.... If there's really intelligent design, dun you think there is only one god? I mean we have these many religions with their own god, so surely there are hoaxes in these religions.

@OP
atheists are not cowards. Atheists denial existence of god. What happens when you denial god?( You burn in hell in your afterlife etc.) Who is the coward then, believer or non-believer?

I think rather than using my time(This life) on something i'm not sure to have exist, i should use my time to make this life better.
Posted 2/18/10

DomFortress wrote:


SnowBlossom- wrote:

In Islam, god really existed. In my religion (Islam), god and humans are NOT the same. Our god is one, while there're trillions of humans. How allah is created? He's the creator of everything. If you want to know, it is an unanswerable question, there is no one created Allah, and nobody knows it. Only Allah knows. For Muslims, Allah is perfect. He has no partners. We worship Him and Him alone.

And if you say "If there're god I would've been rich"; every human have their own live. If you're poor, then there're the riches to help you. That is what the world is. God helps the one who helps themselves. If Muslims want to ask questions to god, they'll pray and ask something in their prayer. There're no voice answering it. But god will show the way to solve anything we asked.

Ah, atheists. Please do not hurt any of other religions! Most of us believe in god. But if you're not then please don't hurt our feelings!
Then can you ask your God not to hold your hand? When you can walk on your own just fine. Or do you simply just lack the courage to stand on your own? When you're already among the majority. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

And no, I'm not an atheist. When I'm an individualist.


My god don't even hold my hand. I have feet that I can walk. But I need my god to guide myself to the right lane.
Posted 2/18/10

SnowBlossom- wrote:


DomFortress wrote:


SnowBlossom- wrote:

In Islam, god really existed. In my religion (Islam), god and humans are NOT the same. Our god is one, while there're trillions of humans. How allah is created? He's the creator of everything. If you want to know, it is an unanswerable question, there is no one created Allah, and nobody knows it. Only Allah knows. For Muslims, Allah is perfect. He has no partners. We worship Him and Him alone.

And if you say "If there're god I would've been rich"; every human have their own live. If you're poor, then there're the riches to help you. That is what the world is. God helps the one who helps themselves. If Muslims want to ask questions to god, they'll pray and ask something in their prayer. There're no voice answering it. But god will show the way to solve anything we asked.

Ah, atheists. Please do not hurt any of other religions! Most of us believe in god. But if you're not then please don't hurt our feelings!
Then can you ask your God not to hold your hand? When you can walk on your own just fine. Or do you simply just lack the courage to stand on your own? When you're already among the majority. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

And no, I'm not an atheist. When I'm an individualist.


My god don't even hold my hand. I have feet that I can walk. But I need my god to guide myself to the right lane.
And still left lane is more original and flexible, it's what being creative and able to change. And people are capable of both.
First  Prev  126  127  128  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.