First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Member
9266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / skyria
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
the stranger ignored himena.she waited and waited for someone to fight with.
himena:*sigh*i think its not my day today.*leaves arena*
Member
3282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somehere where ma...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Koichi:*teleports behind batnthn and stabs his non-vital part if his body so as not to kill him*ninjas always have a sharp instincts!
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*
Member
3282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somehere where ma...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Koichi:*miru u here to help me battle batnthn?*
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Zer0Maru wrote:

Koichi:*miru u here to help me battle batnthn?*


im busy...
Member
3282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somehere where ma...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

ziziboomboom wrote:

Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*


then wat about this sentence??
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Zer0Maru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*


then wat about this sentence??


im stil fighting him..
Member
3282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somehere where ma...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


Zer0Maru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*


then wat about this sentence??


im stil fighting him..


fighting who???
Posted 3/17/08
walk towads the arena ready to fight

Leon: hmm wow any one here wants to fight im ready!
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

Zer0Maru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


Zer0Maru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*


then wat about this sentence??


im stil fighting him..


fighting who???


FIGHTING NIX!! zzzzzzzzzz
Member
3282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somehere where ma...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


Zer0Maru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


Zer0Maru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*


then wat about this sentence??


im stil fighting him..


fighting who???


FIGHTING NIX!! zzzzzzzzzz


chill kk chill .
Member
9677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

ziziboomboom wrote:

Miru:heh..*ducks and kicks nix's leg to trip him* *jumps in the air and takes an assault rifle to shoot him*


Nix:"roll his body out of danger,counter it with one of the special bullet ,the wyren bullet ,"let see how this baby work ,"the bullet fire like a cannon blast and it heading to miru"
Posted 3/19/08

Zer0Maru wrote:

Koichi:*teleports behind batnthn and stabs his non-vital part if his body so as not to kill him*ninjas always have a sharp instincts!


Dark: then dis should be fun *dissapears and throughs a huge ninga star into Koichis back and then stabs her wit his sword in the leg* i hope ur not in pain *kicks in da face*
Posted 3/19/08

OverlordBabylon wrote:

walk towads the arena ready to fight

Leon: hmm wow any one here wants to fight im ready!


Dark: ill be der to knock u out in a minute *yells*
Posted 3/19/08
Leon: you wish you narrowed minded fool
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.