First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Rate the avatar above you ^_^
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I'll rate it a 9!!! ^_^
Member
2753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / • In the Near End...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
i'll give it ....9.5/10
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
i'll give it a 9 ^_^
Member
15270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in a parallel uni...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
I think I'll give ya 5 because your pic looks innocent hehehe
Member
807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
dunno lol ^,^
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
oh my...no image~??~ what should i put...
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
9.5 since its cute! ^_^
Member
635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Atlanta Georgia
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
It's a PERFECT GIRL. I give it a 10.
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
sorry for replying again....i really like haseo...cant ignore his coolness.....so I'll give it a 10 + 2 thumbs up! ^_^
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
@Afroman441

10/10 4thumbs up
im an dotHACK fan XD and haseo is so COOL~!
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

BlitZ35 wrote:

@Afroman441

10/10 4thumbs up
im an dotHACK fan XD and haseo is so COOL~!


I agree!!!!!!! XD

Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

@Afroman441

10/10 4thumbs up
im an dotHACK fan XD and haseo is so COOL~!


I agree!!!!!!! XD



YEHEY~! kiras-chan agreed with me XD
hehe thnx ^^_^^
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

BlitZ35 wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

@Afroman441

10/10 4thumbs up
im an dotHACK fan XD and haseo is so COOL~!


I agree!!!!!!! XD



YEHEY~! kiras-chan agreed with me XD
hehe thnx ^^_^^


hehehehehe...no probs! a .hack fan is a friend of mine!!!!! XD
Moderator
7641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Tokyo, Nippon
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


BlitZ35 wrote:

@Afroman441

10/10 4thumbs up
im an dotHACK fan XD and haseo is so COOL~!


I agree!!!!!!! XD



YEHEY~! kiras-chan agreed with me XD
hehe thnx ^^_^^


hehehehehe...no probs! a .hack fan is a friend of mine!!!!! XD


Imao~! XD
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
I'll give it a 10 so kawaiiiiiiiiiiii!!!

off topic ---------> waaaaaaa! the "Xth-form" so cooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.