First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
SEED mode VS Trans-am
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

i dont think anyone can survive trans-ArM sys. its fast, but tat exerts a lot of g-force on ur body. gundam00 is bullshiting right there. coordinator might be able to take it cuz their body is enhanced. setsuna is a normal being. impossible


well... just like how UC tech works, i think the pilot inside exia is already protected from Gs. yeah, they made a mistake there i know... but i guess its not as ridiculous than a mobile suit which was able to withstand minerva's huge anti-matter gun or some pilot who was able to withstand nuclear radiation without getting fried.


yep, shit, the only thing in gundam00 tat seems logical is tat flag dude, remember he was fighting a gundam and managed to win against, tat time it actually showed the g-force acts on him. tat was believable
Posted 3/10/08

mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

i dont think anyone can survive trans-ArM sys. its fast, but tat exerts a lot of g-force on ur body. gundam00 is bullshiting right there. coordinator might be able to take it cuz their body is enhanced. setsuna is a normal being. impossible


well... just like how UC tech works, i think the pilot inside exia is already protected from Gs. yeah, they made a mistake there i know... but i guess its not as ridiculous than a mobile suit which was able to withstand minerva's huge anti-matter gun or some pilot who was able to withstand nuclear radiation without getting fried.


yep, shit, the only thing in gundam00 tat seems logical is tat flag dude, remember he was fighting a gundam and managed to win against, tat time it actually showed the g-force acts on him. tat was believable


oh well, this is just an anime... so i think we should not take things seriously anymore at all... i was once hyped about this series being realistic comparing others, but i think i was proven wrong after ep 22. fiction would always be fiction after all...
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

i dont think anyone can survive trans-ArM sys. its fast, but tat exerts a lot of g-force on ur body. gundam00 is bullshiting right there. coordinator might be able to take it cuz their body is enhanced. setsuna is a normal being. impossible


well... just like how UC tech works, i think the pilot inside exia is already protected from Gs. yeah, they made a mistake there i know... but i guess its not as ridiculous than a mobile suit which was able to withstand minerva's huge anti-matter gun or some pilot who was able to withstand nuclear radiation without getting fried.


yep, shit, the only thing in gundam00 tat seems logical is tat flag dude, remember he was fighting a gundam and managed to win against, tat time it actually showed the g-force acts on him. tat was believable


oh well, this is just an anime... so i think we should not take things seriously anymore at all... i was once hyped about this series being realistic comparing others, but i think i was proven wrong after ep 22. fiction would always be fiction after all...


the thing is dont mix anime with reality.lol
Posted 3/10/08

mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

i dont think anyone can survive trans-ArM sys. its fast, but tat exerts a lot of g-force on ur body. gundam00 is bullshiting right there. coordinator might be able to take it cuz their body is enhanced. setsuna is a normal being. impossible


well... just like how UC tech works, i think the pilot inside exia is already protected from Gs. yeah, they made a mistake there i know... but i guess its not as ridiculous than a mobile suit which was able to withstand minerva's huge anti-matter gun or some pilot who was able to withstand nuclear radiation without getting fried.


yep, shit, the only thing in gundam00 tat seems logical is tat flag dude, remember he was fighting a gundam and managed to win against, tat time it actually showed the g-force acts on him. tat was believable


oh well, this is just an anime... so i think we should not take things seriously anymore at all... i was once hyped about this series being realistic comparing others, but i think i was proven wrong after ep 22. fiction would always be fiction after all...


the thing is dont mix anime with reality.lol


indeed... law of anime physics still applies. without it your anime is lifeless. anyways, just consider exia's trans am as a hack like orb akatsuki and kira yamato's immortal buff hack/bug... anyways, every show, no matter they are animes or not they will always favor the protagonist. since setsuna is a protagonist, the author cannot let him die just yet, don't you agree?

19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

i dont think anyone can survive trans-ArM sys. its fast, but tat exerts a lot of g-force on ur body. gundam00 is bullshiting right there. coordinator might be able to take it cuz their body is enhanced. setsuna is a normal being. impossible


well... just like how UC tech works, i think the pilot inside exia is already protected from Gs. yeah, they made a mistake there i know... but i guess its not as ridiculous than a mobile suit which was able to withstand minerva's huge anti-matter gun or some pilot who was able to withstand nuclear radiation without getting fried.


yep, shit, the only thing in gundam00 tat seems logical is tat flag dude, remember he was fighting a gundam and managed to win against, tat time it actually showed the g-force acts on him. tat was believable


oh well, this is just an anime... so i think we should not take things seriously anymore at all... i was once hyped about this series being realistic comparing others, but i think i was proven wrong after ep 22. fiction would always be fiction after all...


the thing is dont mix anime with reality.lol


indeed... law of anime physics still applies. without it your anime is lifeless. anyways, just consider exia's trans am as a hack like orb akatsuki and kira yamato's immortal buff hack/bug... anyways, every show, no matter they are animes or not they will always favor the protagonist. since setsuna is a protagonist, the author cannot let him die just yet, don't you agree?



lol, agreed
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

noname01123 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

trans am... if u cant hit the enemy no matter how powerful you are you are steal weak


wrong kiddo, there's also a saying that speed rules the battlefield. what's good with accuracy when your opponent is too fast for you to hit?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0I4B5lYMsI

a bit long before exias trans am would appear, but i think it will shock and awe those freedom and wing zero fans... big guns are not always superior but speed also can dominate over the battlefield.



no offense man, but did you understood what he meant when you quote him? LOL, you are just reiterating what he said dummy!!! hahahaha
Posted 3/10/08

shinobi1313 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


maxxus0923 wrote:

trans am... if u cant hit the enemy no matter how powerful you are you are steal weak


wrong kiddo, there's also a saying that speed rules the battlefield. what's good with accuracy when your opponent is too fast for you to hit?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s0I4B5lYMsI

a bit long before exias trans am would appear, but i think it will shock and awe those freedom and wing zero fans... big guns are not always superior but speed also can dominate over the battlefield.



no offense man, but did you understood what he meant when you quote him? LOL, you are just reiterating what he said dummy!!! hahahaha


................i misunderstood again, damn!
598 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Trans-Am. It's kinda like Luffy in 2nd gear.. only.. Exia..

Though yeah, it's kinda hard to take in that Setsuna didn't look like he was experiencing G's, especially at that speed, given the fact that he was just an ordinary Krugis kid. Maybe it's one of the GN particles' special abilities.
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Trans Am looks way cooler
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
trans-am mode....definitely 100%,,,i just witnessed how much speed it had...lot way cooler and smarter.
1192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
definitly trans-am
Exia's speed was atleast 5x more than kira in his seed mode
4870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mzheng489 wrote:

i dont think anyone can survive trans-ArM sys. its fast, but tat exerts a lot of g-force on ur body. gundam00 is bullshiting right there. coordinator might be able to take it cuz their body is enhanced. setsuna is a normal being. impossible


well... just like how UC tech works, i think the pilot inside exia is already protected from Gs. yeah, they made a mistake there i know... but i guess its not as ridiculous than a mobile suit which was able to withstand minerva's huge anti-matter gun or some pilot who was able to withstand nuclear radiation without getting fried.


yep, shit, the only thing in gundam00 tat seems logical is tat flag dude, remember he was fighting a gundam and managed to win against, tat time it actually showed the g-force acts on him. tat was believable


oh well, this is just an anime... so i think we should not take things seriously anymore at all... i was once hyped about this series being realistic comparing others, but i think i was proven wrong after ep 22. fiction would always be fiction after all...


the thing is dont mix anime with reality.lol


indeed... law of anime physics still applies. without it your anime is lifeless. anyways, just consider exia's trans am as a hack like orb akatsuki and kira yamato's immortal buff hack/bug... anyways, every show, no matter they are animes or not they will always favor the protagonist. since setsuna is a protagonist, the author cannot let him die just yet, don't you agree?



lol, agreed


Why are you talking about how the G's aren't effecting them when its Physically impossible for gundams to stand up let alone walk and jump
1192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
wonder what would happen when Nadeleeh uses the trans-am system
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / F / ....T^T LOST!
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

noname01123 wrote:


xXDoodles26Xx wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


xXDoodles26Xx wrote:

no! it has to be seed mode!
and the characters from the seed seasons are way better!
SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED SEED!
lmao.


whatever... watch the vid and you'll see the real boss now... if you want i can give the url to you anytime in this thread.


sure sure. but i'll still like seed no matter wat.


okay... i can't change the way you think. that's u opinion and i respect it... heheh, seed lover eh?



yepers i get scared of the other gundam series! lmao. and because they have alot of politics in them...so confusing
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

sadman123 wrote:

wonder what would happen when Nadeleeh uses the trans-am system


ZA WARUDO!!

The world will stopped by using that core..

hell yeah! so imba..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.