Created by yagami87
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What would you say to an RP based on Wolf's Rain?
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Well I've been recently thinking of an RP in order to sort of make this group a little bit more wolf-like. Now depending on the vote, I would make one or not. I do have a story for the RP, but like I said it depends on the vote. Though I won't give out too much on it, the storyline does take place after the first Wolf's Rain. I hope all of you guys contribute to the voting and if you guys need a little bit more info before you guys can vote, then just tell me and I'll be able to tell you guys more, though I won't tell you everything. Lol. Thanks!
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Hey guys, feel free to put down some of your thoughts on here too. This thread isn't just for voting. Lol.
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
i like the picture ahead xD
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

XblackwolfX wrote:

i like the picture ahead xD ;)


Lol, not what I was looking for but thanks a lot! Like your new avi pic.
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
Man...50-50 so far. Hmm...I guess I'll wait a bit longer.
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i like the picture ahead xD ;)


Lol, not what I was looking for but thanks a lot! Like your new avi pic.


thx yours is cool,too

if it doesn't change (50/50) what do you intend to do?
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i like the picture ahead xD ;)


Lol, not what I was looking for but thanks a lot! Like your new avi pic.


thx yours is cool,too

if it doesn't change (50/50) what do you intend to do?


Still not too sure. I'll probably post up the story and see if anybody is interested in it. If things still doesn't change then I'll probably just drop it. :-(
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i like the picture ahead xD ;)


Lol, not what I was looking for but thanks a lot! Like your new avi pic.


thx yours is cool,too

if it doesn't change (50/50) what do you intend to do?


Still not too sure. I'll probably post up the story and see if anybody is interested in it. If things still doesn't change then I'll probably just drop it. :-(


awww...that'd be a pitty, but let's wait and see ^^
Moderator
1037 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Saint Paul
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i like the picture ahead xD ;)


Lol, not what I was looking for but thanks a lot! Like your new avi pic.


thx yours is cool,too

if it doesn't change (50/50) what do you intend to do?


Still not too sure. I'll probably post up the story and see if anybody is interested in it. If things still doesn't change then I'll probably just drop it. :-(


awww...that'd be a pitty, but let's wait and see ^^


Yea. I guess that's all I can do. Right now I'm sill trying to come out with an layout of exactly how the rp is still going to run.
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/08

yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:


yagami87 wrote:


XblackwolfX wrote:

i like the picture ahead xD ;)


Lol, not what I was looking for but thanks a lot! Like your new avi pic.


thx yours is cool,too

if it doesn't change (50/50) what do you intend to do?


Still not too sure. I'll probably post up the story and see if anybody is interested in it. If things still doesn't change then I'll probably just drop it. :-(


awww...that'd be a pitty, but let's wait and see ^^


Yea. I guess that's all I can do. Right now I'm sill trying to come out with an layout of exactly how the rp is still going to run.


hmmm...i wish i could help u, but i suck at such things

Member
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
I think it is a good idea, but it depends on the way you put the story together. If you give us a little bit of the story you plan to use (not all of it) it might give people an idea on what to look forward too.
Posted 4/11/08
i guess the rp wins
3705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
I'm up for a little rp ^^ as long as you have a basic plot to start then it will guiad the story as it progresses ^^
5964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
can we create our own characters?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.