First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
One Piece is Dead!!!
Posted 3/10/08

animefan2027 wrote:
25 "fucking"s in this little quote. Also www.watch-onepiece.com is only on 345.


That's because 346 is RAW. No one SUBBED IT YET. What do you mean by "only"?
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
one piece is filled with comedy and luffy is the best! Though i must agree that one piece is somewhat going down (due to all those fillers) but regardless of that every good long anime series out there has their "filler series"
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Eudd wrote:


Iduno wrote:
btw. ninjas > pirates


Btw, if you're talking about fucking Naruto, then those characters in the series shouldn't be even considered as fucking ninjas. You might wanna separate your fucking self from superficiality.


Just ninjas in general and I know they cant be considered ninjas since the main character wears orange
Posted 3/10/08
No comments.
Posted 3/10/08

Iduno wrote:
Just ninjas in general and I know they cant be considered ninjas since the main character wears orange


Yes, Real Ninjas > Real Pirates.

But One Piece pirates owns the fucking shit out of Naruto ninjas.
Posted 3/10/08

johnadam33 wrote:

one piece is filled with comedy and luffy is the best! Though i must agree that one piece is somewhat going down (due to all those fillers) but regardless of that every good long anime series out there has their "filler series"


What the hell? Just skip the fillers then.

Wikipedia.com search ONE PIECE EPISODES and find out about the fillers.

Gear 2nd + Gear 3rd shouldn't be considered going DOWN. Be careful what you say.

3366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
But seriously do some research before you post a new topic about a long running anime that alot of people enjoy watching ending.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

BankaiDevil wrote:

wow people who watch this anime really need to look for a better one cause this really sucks


wow, then it looks like your in a worse situation because bleach is one of the worst anime. seriously, watch the damn thing before you talk because it makes you look like a retard.
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Eudd wrote:


animefan2027 wrote:
25 "fucking"s in this little quote. Also www.watch-onepiece.com is only on 345.


That's because 346 is RAW. No one SUBBED IT YET. What do you mean by "only"?


no. it's out.

these people are just lazy.

http://www.instantz.net/


lurk.

moar.
1933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In your ports kil...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Eudd wrote:


Iduno wrote:
Just ninjas in general and I know they cant be considered ninjas since the main character wears orange


Yes, Real Ninjas > Real Pirates.

But One Piece pirates owns the fucking shit out of Naruto ninjas.


not really had that battle before playing jump ultimate stars :p
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Iduno wrote:


Eudd wrote:


queenetna wrote:

I checked on Veoh.com for a while and there's no new episodes anymore the series is dead well the manga is still running fur sure since 1997 but the anime is gone not suprising cause the season was crappy.


It's not fucking dead fucking shit. You sound like you're fucking insulting my favorite Anime.

How about fucking search on the fucking google god dammit.

Even better, how about I fucking give you the fucking websites so you can FUCKING STOP COMPLAINING.

www.watch-onepiece.com
www.anime6.org
www.anilinkz.com

Or you can fucking torrent. And it's not fucking crappy. It's because you've fucking watched the fucking dubbed version on fucking Cartoonnetwork made by the fucking 4kids and Funimation. Pay attention to the fucking world. Don't fucking live until a fucking brick.



wow 7 uses of the word fucking in 1 post

edit: they bred while i was typing now there's 15 :P

btw. ninjas > pirates


no, just no.
3366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The Moon
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Eudd wrote:


johnadam33 wrote:

one piece is filled with comedy and luffy is the best! Though i must agree that one piece is somewhat going down (due to all those fillers) but regardless of that every good long anime series out there has their "filler series"


What the hell? Just skip the fillers then.

Wikipedia.com search ONE PIECE EPISODES and find out about the fillers.

Gear 2nd + Gear 3rd shouldn't be considered going DOWN. Be careful what you say.



This doesn't say anything about Gear Second or Gear Third bringing the series down.
2139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New World
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

johnadam33 wrote:

one piece is filled with comedy and luffy is the best! Though i must agree that one piece is somewhat going down (due to all those fillers) but regardless of that every good long anime series out there has their "filler series"


uh????

let's just take a look at the canon episodes to filler ratios between one piece, naruto, and bleach.

One Piece

71 filler
272 canon

ratio = 3.83

naruto

90 filler
177 canon

ratio = 1.97

bleach

58 filler
158 canon

ratio = 2.72
Posted 3/10/08

Iduno wrote:


Eudd wrote:


Iduno wrote:
Just ninjas in general and I know they cant be considered ninjas since the main character wears orange


Yes, Real Ninjas > Real Pirates.

But One Piece pirates owns the fucking shit out of Naruto ninjas.


not really had that battle before playing jump ultimate stars :p


So you're comparing the two series based on a fucking game? I truly see your fucking logic. Please stop posting.
1303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
after the 1 season i got bored of 1piece
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.