First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Special A
Posted 3/11/08

yui36 wrote:

LOOKING AT IT I REMEMBERED CODE GEASS AND OURAN HIGH ... wonder why


now tht u meantion it....yah it seems tht its lyk ouran but somehow different....lol the deisign of character is wht made me think tht lol
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

Celebration wrote:


exilled wrote:

its lyk gakuen alice...somehow


? how?


Gakuen Alice has a special class: SA :Dmy personal favorite
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

mudfoot wrote:


Celebration wrote:


exilled wrote:

its lyk gakuen alice...somehow


? how?


Gakuen Alice has a special class: SA :Dmy personal favorite


cute avi..lol honey senpai kawaii desu
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


Celebration wrote:


exilled wrote:

its lyk gakuen alice...somehow


? how?


Gakuen Alice has a special class: SA :Dmy personal favorite


cute avi..lol honey senpai kawaii desu


ahaha thankss ouran host club is my favorite ani>__< anyways back to topic =D
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

mudfoot wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


Celebration wrote:


exilled wrote:

its lyk gakuen alice...somehow


? how?


Gakuen Alice has a special class: SA :Dmy personal favorite


cute avi..lol honey senpai kawaii desu


ahaha thankss ouran host club is my favorite ani>__< anyways back to topic =D


Ive watched gakuen alice long time ago....but couldnt remember of SA group there....are they the "no good" group??? i mea tsubasa senpai in it?? and tht dopel watever??

Posted 3/11/08

mike122_in_uk wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


Celebration wrote:


exilled wrote:

its lyk gakuen alice...somehow


? how?


Gakuen Alice has a special class: SA :Dmy personal favorite


cute avi..lol honey senpai kawaii desu


ahaha thankss ouran host club is my favorite ani>__< anyways back to topic =D


Ive watched gakuen alice long time ago....but couldnt remember of SA group there....are they the "no good" group??? i mea tsubasa senpai in it?? and tht dopel watever??



Tsubasa senpai with star on the face?
12578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Tamaki's mind the...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

exilled wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


mike122_in_uk wrote:


mudfoot wrote:


Celebration wrote:


exilled wrote:

its lyk gakuen alice...somehow


? how?


Gakuen Alice has a special class: SA :Dmy personal favorite


cute avi..lol honey senpai kawaii desu


ahaha thankss ouran host club is my favorite ani>__< anyways back to topic =D


Ive watched gakuen alice long time ago....but couldnt remember of SA group there....are they the "no good" group??? i mea tsubasa senpai in it?? and tht dopel watever??



Tsubasa senpai with star on the face?


Its a guy who comes out from gakuen alice.. ^^ btw, why did this forum become our convo box..??GOMEN to all.
8771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
umm... why does the response above are all quoted?
I think Hikari and Kei are gonna end up together. Can't wait for the anime.
Though I prefer the haircolor of everybody in the manga.
216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Cebu, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
well, it's interesting enough...
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I can't wait to watch it. The manga was great and now they going to turn it into an anime? I will be waiting patiently for it^^
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Gosh...I was really waiting for this manga to be an anime.
It's as good as Gakuen Alice but they're not the same.
It's just they're based mainly on school-going students.
23685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.