Avatar season 3 to air 9/21/07 in the U.S.
2116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In front of my co...
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
I can't wait!
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
Avatar isn't anime....
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
really, no one gives a shit.
1075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

azrael910 wrote:

really, no one gives a shit.


.
Posted 8/18/07

anime_addict90 wrote:

I can't wait!


ZOMG ME EITHER!!!!!....for your existence to perish that is...

Trevor (OP)
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

Avatar isn't anime....



BiggestFag wrote:

ZOMG ME EITHER!!!!!....for your existence to perish that is...

Trevor (OP)


1.You must be the biggest retard ever, OVERCOURSE ITS ANIME! their are many children's anime, just because CrunchyRoll doesnt contain many, dont just assume that anime is all for teenagers and the rest are useless cartoon's.

2. Stop flaming you FUCKEN RETARD!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FLAME ON EVERY FREAKING TOPIC!
Posted 8/18/07
^Get a grip cupcake..and im not little...your poorly missinformed..and a raging idiot


Justinias wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

Avatar isn't anime....


You must be the biggest retard ever, OVERCOURSE ITS ANIME! their are many children's anime, just because CrunchyRoll doesnt contain many, dont just assume that anime is all for teenagers and the rest are useless cartoon's.


GUESS WHAT EVERYONE EVERY CARTOON IS ANIME BECAUSE ANIME SIMPLY MEANS ANIMATED.....AND NOT JUST FROM JAPAN

ANIME=CARTOON
CARTOON=ANIME

...TA DA

Trevor (OP)

7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

Justinias wrote:

2. Stop flaming you FUCKEN RETARD!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FLAME ON EVERY FREAKING TOPIC!


stop posting stupid fucking shit and you won't get flamed
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

Justinias wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

Avatar isn't anime....



BiggestFag wrote:

ZOMG ME EITHER!!!!!....for your existence to perish that is...

Trevor (OP)


1.You must be the biggest retard ever, OVERCOURSE ITS ANIME! their are many children's anime, just because CrunchyRoll doesnt contain many, dont just assume that anime is all for teenagers and the rest are useless cartoon's.

2. Stop flaming you FUCKEN RETARD!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FLAME ON EVERY FREAKING TOPIC!


Avatar: Not anime (created in the US)

"While Avatar is not considered an anime because of its American origin.... "
Wikipedia.org

Anime: Cartoons created by japanese and in Japan....
37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

Justinias wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

Avatar isn't anime....



BiggestFag wrote:

ZOMG ME EITHER!!!!!....for your existence to perish that is...

Trevor (OP)


1.You must be the biggest retard ever, OVERCOURSE ITS ANIME! their are many children's anime, just because CrunchyRoll doesnt contain many, dont just assume that anime is all for teenagers and the rest are useless cartoon's.

2. Stop flaming you FUCKEN RETARD!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FLAME ON EVERY FREAKING TOPIC!
1.) CALM THE FUCK DOWN. AND I DON'T TAKE POLITELY TO INSULTS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP
AND
2.) HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS. STOP YELLING AT PEOPLE YOU STUPID PRICK.

Posted 8/18/07

gino_1493 wrote:

Avatar: Not anime (created in the US)

"While Avatar is not considered an anime because of its American origin.... "
Wikipedia.org

Anime: Cartoons created by japanese and in Japan....


Ok..soo quick walkthrough

1)Your a god damn idiot i hope you realize this...Anime is just the word for animation......they call our cartoons shown over in japan anime as well...

2)...Dont try to use a fucking wiki article selection as evidence to support your claim wiki is about as fucking reliable as a busted condom

Trevor (OP)

1075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

Justinias wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

Avatar isn't anime....



kyocool wrote:

ZOMG ME EITHER!!!!!....for your existence to perish that is...

Trevor (OP)


1.You must be the biggest retard ever, OVERCOURSE ITS ANIME! their are many children's anime, just because CrunchyRoll doesnt contain many, dont just assume that anime is all for teenagers and the rest are useless cartoon's.

2. Stop flaming you FUCKEN RETARD!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FLAME ON EVERY FREAKING TOPIC!


Wow, congrats.


37667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hinamizawa.
Offline
Posted 8/18/07

Linkx wrote:


Justinias wrote:


Deidarafangirl14 wrote:

Avatar isn't anime....



kyocool wrote:

ZOMG ME EITHER!!!!!....for your existence to perish that is...

Trevor (OP)


1.You must be the biggest retard ever, OVERCOURSE ITS ANIME! their are many children's anime, just because CrunchyRoll doesnt contain many, dont just assume that anime is all for teenagers and the rest are useless cartoon's.

2. Stop flaming you FUCKEN RETARD!!! I HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO FLAME ON EVERY FREAKING TOPIC!


Wow, congrats.


I swear he's trying to tell him not to flame and he flames himself......fuckin' retard.

107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 8/18/07
What?

Too much flaming back and forth. Locked.
You must be logged in to post.