First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Beijing's shocking death camp for cats
2655 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
this is for the Olympic right? If it is then its okay
Posted 3/10/08
this is another reason why i hate china ==
1280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
That sucks, you cant just let them starve to death at least make the death fast...and if theyre just gonna dump the corpses as garbage that makes their lives meaning less at least, use the cats for something even if its food
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

shibole wrote:

Refuge: Campaigner Hu Yuan, 80, with some of the 250 cats she has taken in at her Beijing home


that house has GOT to smell...
Posted 3/10/08

chinocindy wrote:

Its sad but the people have their reasons to do this..


While I'm fine with the fact that not everyone shares the same views on animals, this is a cruel way for a cat to die.

Starving them? If you want to kill a cat, okay, but don't do it in such an obscene way. Some cats starve because they have no family..I just think it's wrong for you to purposely starve a cat.


Dusterbayala wrote:


shibole wrote:

Refuge: Campaigner Hu Yuan, 80, with some of the 250 cats she has taken in at her Beijing home


that house has GOT to smell...


Maybe she can't smell
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / L.A California
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
starving them is the cheapest way to kill them. any other way of extermination is too costly.
Posted 3/10/08

thechinkyone wrote:

starving them is the cheapest way to kill them. any other way of extermination is too costly.


Lol, okay, that makes sense. I thought it was like them having some dying cat fetish so they starved them for their own amusement.

The article over exaggerated a bit, eh?

7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
who gives a fuck they're cats all cats do is consume food, relieve themselves wherever, sleep, and get cat hair everywhere

it is about time someone killed them. anyways they are diseased it is either them or us
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

wolzen wrote:

who gives a fuck they're cats all cats do is consume food, relieve themselves wherever, sleep, and get cat hair everywhere

it is about time someone killed them. anyways they are diseased it is either them or us
Because we all know humans don't consume food, relieve themselves all on the seat, sleep, and leave crap everywhere. Should I start the killing tommorow?

12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

shibole wrote:

Olympics clean-up Chinese style: Inside Beijing's shocking death camp for cats
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=528694&in_page_id=1811

Sick bastards. They're trying to kill all the cats in Beijing, and they're not even doing it in a humane manner. It sounds like they're basically killing them concentration camp style where they just starve to death.



Some Chinese groups are trying to save them though.


Refuge: Campaigner Hu Yuan, 80, with some of the 250 cats she has taken in at her Beijing home


"Auschwitz begins wherever someone looks at
a slaughterhouse and thinks: they're only animals"
-Theodor Adorno

---> All for returning the favor...I now whole-heartedly support nuking Beijing! ---> Well once we have that missile-defense system fully operational that is - I don't want them shooting back, I just want them to die. Humans who don't act humanely aren't Human, and don't deserve to exist; they are a plague upon the gene pool! If you can't breed them out, then you are left with no other option than extermination!
Posted 3/10/08

sheighton wrote:
---> All for returning the favor...I now whole-heartedly support nuking Beijing! ---> Well once we have that missile-defense system fully operational that is - I don't want them shooting back, I just want them to die. Humans who don't act humanely aren't Human, and don't deserve to exist; they are a plague upon the gene pool! If you can't breed them out, then you are left with no other option than extermination!


Yes, tell them to nuke beijing. I would like to see you try and do that.
Rofl honestly, any country that gets into a war with China right now can be called a fucking idiot.
28337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Interweb
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
poor fuzzy babies...
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / LA
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
DON'T WASTE FOOD!!!, jk, that's not right, they like nazi but with animal -.-
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Poor Cats
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

Lamak wrote:


wolzen wrote:

who gives a fuck they're cats all cats do is consume food, relieve themselves wherever, sleep, and get cat hair everywhere

it is about time someone killed them. anyways they are diseased it is either them or us
Because we all know humans don't consume food, relieve themselves all on the seat, sleep, and leave crap everywhere. Should I start the killing tommorow?




yet humans are capable of so much more

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.