First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What are vasto lordes?
Posted 3/10/08
Are the 10 Espadas vasto lordes?
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

MatthewPWNS wrote:

Are the 10 Espadas vasto lordes?


the top four are vasto lords. Ichimaru says it at the end of one of the episodes XD Its evident that they are quite a bit more powerful than the rest of them...
Posted 3/12/08

Macedonian wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Are the 10 Espadas vasto lordes?


the top four are vasto lords. Ichimaru says it at the end of one of the episodes XD Its evident that they are quite a bit more powerful than the rest of them...


oh.

what about nell?

cause she was the FORMER 3rd espada.
does she count as a vasto lorde?
Member
2385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the place to be
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
omg yeah...!! dat means she should be stronger than ulquiora [i cant speell] wow...
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

MatthewPWNS wrote:


Macedonian wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Are the 10 Espadas vasto lordes?


the top four are vasto lords. Ichimaru says it at the end of one of the episodes XD Its evident that they are quite a bit more powerful than the rest of them...


oh.

what about nell?

cause she was the FORMER 3rd espada.
does she count as a vasto lorde?


I have no idea but I am pretty sure she is not...Aizen made most of the espada in something close to a year- if she was out of action for like 2 months, everyone had a chance to get a lot stronger...it would be cool if she was though but im pretty sure that if she was to be ranked currently, she would probably take Jagerjaques place.

Thats an opinion, i dont really know.
Posted 3/12/08

Macedonian wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:


Macedonian wrote:


MatthewPWNS wrote:

Are the 10 Espadas vasto lordes?


the top four are vasto lords. Ichimaru says it at the end of one of the episodes XD Its evident that they are quite a bit more powerful than the rest of them...


oh.

what about nell?

cause she was the FORMER 3rd espada.
does she count as a vasto lorde?


I have no idea but I am pretty sure she is not...Aizen made most of the espada in something close to a year- if she was out of action for like 2 months, everyone had a chance to get a lot stronger...it would be cool if she was though but im pretty sure that if she was to be ranked currently, she would probably take Jagerjaques place.

Thats an opinion, i dont really know.


oh, ic ic.
Member
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
i think the top is vasto lordes
Posted 3/14/08

fatty1219 wrote:

i think the top is vasto lordes


yeah, i found out.

that the top 4 espadas are vasto lordes.
Member
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore. :D
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
o.0... Grimmjaw isn't counted as a Vasto Lorde???
Wad about Luppi?
And ohya... Nel isn't as strong as Ulquiorra... As she was thrown out a lonq lonq time ago... And it gave time for the espadas to improve...If you have read the Manga... I think Nel isn't strong at all... But shes cute!
Posted 3/15/08

RiinxqAlx wrote:

o.0... Grimmjaw isn't counted as a Vasto Lorde???
Wad about Luppi?
And ohya... Nel isn't as strong as Ulquiorra... As she was thrown out a lonq lonq time ago... And it gave time for the espadas to improve...If you have read the Manga... I think Nel isn't strong at all... But shes cute!


Nopee.
Grimmjow isn't a Vasto Lorde.
He's an adjuchas.

Yeah, Nel doesn't count.
Member
18798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
The only vasto lorder from the espadas are from #4 - #1

I'm still not sure about Noitora....
Member
15489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere i belong!
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

bloodread wrote:

The only vasto lorder from the espadas are from #4 - #1

I'm still not sure about Noitora....


yeah and they are the strongest ones in the movie (for now :P)
1537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
the espada are a combination of both vasto lordes & ajuchas.
except for aaroniero, who was the only gillian.
Member
7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Tracy
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08
Nel would take nnoritas place

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.