First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What would you do when you see your girlfriend kiss another boy ?
Posted 8/19/07

FatedEmperor wrote:

....for me i would....*walk over to them*...*smile*..."understood, bye"....*walk away*


Maybe u cant even smile ur feeling sad ?
I would take revenge!
14428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/07

skygod333 wrote:


4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

id dump the girl and make the guy's life Hell for a year or so, just to make him remember.

smart.. but i wouldnt have the guts 2 even face him>.<



tough. time to toughen up and kick some ass.


uhhhh.... i dont kick ass... i run behind ppl.... and hide!
Posted 8/19/07
^why the hell would you do that? time to toughen up and get to some wrath.


FatedEmperor wrote:

....for me i would....*walk over to them*...*smile*..."understood, bye"....*walk away*


ah, the understanding man. think youre above wrath? i think not. i bet when push comes to shove, wrath is gonna be in charge. me? im a fan of all seven but wrath is by far my favorite.
11161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in a dark place w...
Offline
Posted 8/19/07
id slap him and say its over
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/07

4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

id dump the girl and make the guy's life Hell for a year or so, just to make him remember.

smart.. but i wouldnt have the guts 2 even face him>.<



tough. time to toughen up and kick some ass.


uhhhh.... i dont kick ass... i run behind ppl.... and hide!


there will come a time when someone will want to run and hide behind YOU. for example, your own children, perhaps? what will you do then? sooner or later you will have to fight. you may as well get some practice in while you're still young
Posted 8/19/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:


4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

id dump the girl and make the guy's life Hell for a year or so, just to make him remember.

smart.. but i wouldnt have the guts 2 even face him>.<



tough. time to toughen up and kick some ass.


uhhhh.... i dont kick ass... i run behind ppl.... and hide!


there will come a time when someone will want to run and hide behind YOU. for example, your own children, perhaps? what will you do then? sooner or later you will have to fight. you may as well get some practice in while you're still young


you tell youre children to man-up and fight and then you help them. they must learn to fight as well.
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/19/07
if u really had feelings for that person.. u would want him/her to be happy.
Posted 8/19/07

ChrisOnline wrote:

if u really had feelings for that person.. u would want him/her to be happy.

I had feelings for that boy but if he kisses someone else he destroyed the feelingsz...
I dont wanna make him happy anymore
and the boy i kissed i would be friends with himand i try to make everybody to feel happy ^_^

3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/07

skygod333 wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:


4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:


4getu wrote:


skygod333 wrote:

id dump the girl and make the guy's life Hell for a year or so, just to make him remember.

smart.. but i wouldnt have the guts 2 even face him>.<



tough. time to toughen up and kick some ass.


uhhhh.... i dont kick ass... i run behind ppl.... and hide!


there will come a time when someone will want to run and hide behind YOU. for example, your own children, perhaps? what will you do then? sooner or later you will have to fight. you may as well get some practice in while you're still young


you tell youre children to man-up and fight and then you help them. they must learn to fight as well.


in due time yes. but children need to know that there is someone there for them that will protact them if need be. that person is usually a parent. in time they will learn to fight their own battles, but how do you expect them to learn if nobody is there to teach?
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/19/07

SweetLilViet wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

if u really had feelings for that person.. u would want him/her to be happy.

I had feelings for that boy but if he kisses someone else he destroyed the feelingsz...
I dont wanna make him happy anymore
and the boy i kissed i would be friends with himand i try to make everybody to feel happy ^_^



and now ur just trying to deal a critical blow to the other party.. cool, just cool~
Posted 8/19/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


SweetLilViet wrote:


ChrisOnline wrote:

if u really had feelings for that person.. u would want him/her to be happy.

I had feelings for that boy but if he kisses someone else he destroyed the feelingsz...
I dont wanna make him happy anymore
and the boy i kissed i would be friends with himand i try to make everybody to feel happy ^_^



and now ur just trying to deal a critical blow to the other party.. cool, just cool~


Im sorry but i dont really understand that
Posted 8/19/07

insane_killer_bunny wrote:

in due time yes. but children need to know that there is someone there for them that will protact them if need be. that person is usually a parent. in time they will learn to fight their own battles, but how do you expect them to learn if nobody is there to teach?


fighting is something, you can be instructed on but it is perfected and learned on one's own. i wont fight my kids battles, they have to learn to toughen up and deal.
14428 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/07

skygod333 wrote:


insane_killer_bunny wrote:

in due time yes. but children need to know that there is someone there for them that will protact them if need be. that person is usually a parent. in time they will learn to fight their own battles, but how do you expect them to learn if nobody is there to teach?


fighting is something, you can be instructed on but it is perfected and learned on one's own. i wont fight my kids battles, they have to learn to toughen up and deal.

dude.. u r tough!

24982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/07
boyfriend kisses another girl.
I would slap him ~ dump/
Posted 8/19/07
i would pepper spray that motherbleeper.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.