First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
what would you do if they came out with a power rangers anime
13638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i would run for the hills
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08


puke and run far far away.....

then run back, find whoever came up with the idea and tie him to an ant hill. While he's distracted with that I'd put sugar in his gas tank.
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i would hope the person who came up with the idea would go 2 hell and when i get there 2 i would get 2 torture him/her.....
1744 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i would be ROFLMFAO!!
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Find the creator and kill him.
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
and here I thought they allready did....
15920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / as far away from...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

dNot3 wrote:

i would be ROFLMFAO!!


like she said.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
roll. oh hey what does ROFL means?
36029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
the army will be able to use it to get spies and war captives to spill out top secret information. Strap them down to a chair and make them watch it.
4845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

dNot3 wrote:

i would be ROFLMFAO!!


lol yea same
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

naparu95 wrote:

Find the creator and kill him.


Woah, woah! We can't just kill all creators of bad animes--then we'd never stop killing!

1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
I'd be like ". . . Oh God" then just break the screen :[
323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


naparu95 wrote:

Find the creator and kill him.


Woah, woah! We can't just kill all creators of bad animes--then we'd never stop killing!



Then can I just beat him half to death?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

naparu95 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


naparu95 wrote:

Find the creator and kill him.


Woah, woah! We can't just kill all creators of bad animes--then we'd never stop killing!



Then can I just beat him half to death?


That would be time efficient! Good job! Here, have a cookie!
Posted 3/10/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


naparu95 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


naparu95 wrote:

Find the creator and kill him.


Woah, woah! We can't just kill all creators of bad animes--then we'd never stop killing!



Then can I just beat him half to death?


That would be time efficient! Good job! Here, have a cookie!


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.