First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
Gundam Seed Destiny
4963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cebu
Offline
Posted 1/20/08 , edited 4/21/08
i hate shinn ....... and i hate athrunxmeyrin.........
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/20/08 , edited 4/21/08

Eudd wrote:

Athrun = Ugly
Shin = Stupid + Annoying
Steller = Fucking Gothlic
Cagalli = Kinda stupid too
Kira = Where the fuck were you in the first 35 episodes??



he got banned for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!holy shit. but seriously, gundam seed destiny was a disappointment for all gundam seed fans. i am kira and athrun didnt even got damage. wat the hell is shinn and rey doing, and kira wasnt even trying to kill rey. and rey got owned badly. kira was trying to kill rau, and rau owned him badly.
2590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime world
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
~ i love gundam seed destiny ~ it is so similar to gundam seed ~ i wish they make another season ~
114018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Stalking you ^^
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
I thought that GSD is pretty good in my opinion, but I would have to agree on Shinn though. He was confused and that was when he followed the chairman's and Rey's words.The Gundams were awesome though.
694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines,Cebu...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
I'm a big fan of GS and GSD...

I agree to u guys that Shin is hateful mostly of the things he did but he'll change after the whole thing.He became an ally of Kira and Athrun, they could make a great team. Think about it! Strike Freedom a powerful gundam which has unbelievable capabilities in both long range and close combat + Infinite Justice a very strong gundam with extraordinary close combat capabilities and is called a close combat specialist + Newly-upgraded Destiny with all of its features pumped up = ONE HELL OF A UNSTOPPABLE TEAM!!!

Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
I already watched it ~~~~~LOL
2758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Plotemaios II
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
i rofl at the naked parts...*sigh* Gundam Seed refuses to change its stance on naked OPs....
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08

tak wrote:

Whats your guys favorite Gundam in SEED or DESTINY?


of course,,Gundam Seed, because the action there is more exciting..
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08

Blacksonate wrote:


tak wrote:

Whats your guys favorite Gundam in SEED or DESTINY?


of course,,Gundam Seed, because the action there is more exciting..


... he is asking about GUNDAMS not series Mine would defiantely be Strike Freedom. I have seen GSD and i really hated Shinn throughout the whole series. It pissed me off how everyone thought he was better than Kira. Plus Shinn's first GUNDAM SUCKS!!!! IT was sooo gay. Who wants a GUNDAM that has to attach first... sooooo lame!!!!
3876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Lucena City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
i really love gundam seed destiny especially kira and lacus, and i really hate shinn coz he's fighting becoz of his anger, while kira is fighting for the whole universe!
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
Y watch it on CR when i can watch it at home?? (i hav both series satrt 2 finish...XD )
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08

Caboose14 wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


tak wrote:

Whats your guys favorite Gundam in SEED or DESTINY?


of course,,Gundam Seed, because the action there is more exciting..


... he is asking about GUNDAMS not series Mine would defiantely be Strike Freedom. I have seen GSD and i really hated Shinn throughout the whole series. It pissed me off how everyone thought he was better than Kira. Plus Shinn's first GUNDAM SUCKS!!!! IT was sooo gay. Who wants a GUNDAM that has to attach first... sooooo lame!!!!


oh..

sorry bout that..

Yeah.. i totaly agree with you! strike freedome really is great....
Shinn's first and second gundam are so girly especially the Destiny...whats with the butterfly wing?it really does not fit..
364 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / s'pore
Offline
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
Shinn asuka.....................................................................................................................SUXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 1/24/08 , edited 4/21/08
omg i love that anime but i cant see all the eps because not lots of ppl upload it
114018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Stalking you ^^
Offline
Posted 1/25/08 , edited 4/21/08

Blacksonate wrote:


Caboose14 wrote:


Blacksonate wrote:


tak wrote:

Whats your guys favorite Gundam in SEED or DESTINY?


of course,,Gundam Seed, because the action there is more exciting..


... he is asking about GUNDAMS not series Mine would defiantely be Strike Freedom. I have seen GSD and i really hated Shinn throughout the whole series. It pissed me off how everyone thought he was better than Kira. Plus Shinn's first GUNDAM SUCKS!!!! IT was sooo gay. Who wants a GUNDAM that has to attach first... sooooo lame!!!!


oh..

sorry bout that..

Yeah.. i totaly agree with you! strike freedome really is great....
Shinn's first and second gundam are so girly especially the Destiny...whats with the butterfly wing?it really does not fit..


That Akatsuki wasn't bad. Especially when it could deflect beams. Strike Freedom, Infinite Justice, and Destiny are awesome. I didn't mind the butterfly wings.
First  Prev  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.