First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Gundam Seed Destiny
52628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Jus sitting at th...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

devilars wrote:

Shin=Epic Phail... His gundam easily runs out of batteries.
Athrun= Hey, he wasn't such a playboy back in seed...what gives?
Kira=kinda 3mo...but still rocks as a pilot...(does not change the fact he stole Athrun's Fiance` weeee!)



Heinz=ULTIMATE EPIC FAIL. He died a few episodes after he was introduced.wtf? (i liked his orange zaku tho.)


lol Heinz died in the first battle he fought in my god even Tolle was better than him (I think haven't seen SEED in a while so I'm not sure about that) and he didn't even have any prior combat experience and he survived 2 battles (or was it 1?) Heinz is such a noob
9624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
One of the most EPIC Anime's in GUNDAM History...
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

einstein wrote:

One of the most EPIC Anime's in GUNDAM History...


Please provide a listing of all the Gundam series that you have seen. As you have apparently not seen enough.
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Anosaphia wrote:


einstein wrote:

One of the most EPIC Anime's in GUNDAM History...


Please provide a listing of all the Gundam series that you have seen. As you have apparently not seen enough.


Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
ZZ
Chars Counter-attack
Turn A
GUndam G
Gundam X
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed: Stargazer
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam 00 S1 & S2

BTW GUndam seed destiny is still crap
3102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

mikagecorp wrote:


Anosaphia wrote:


einstein wrote:

One of the most EPIC Anime's in GUNDAM History...


Please provide a listing of all the Gundam series that you have seen. As you have apparently not seen enough.


Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
ZZ
Chars Counter-attack
Turn A
GUndam G
Gundam X
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed: Stargazer
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam 00 S1 & S2

BTW GUndam seed destiny is still crap


I was actually talking to Einstein, the person I quoted. Unless this is another of his accounts my comment was not directed towards you.

1300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Take a wild guess...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Tsubasa_Lover_4Ever wrote:


devilars wrote:

Shin=Epic Phail... His gundam easily runs out of batteries.
Athrun= Hey, he wasn't such a playboy back in seed...what gives?
Kira=kinda 3mo...but still rocks as a pilot...(does not change the fact he stole Athrun's Fiance` weeee!)



Heinz=ULTIMATE EPIC FAIL. He died a few episodes after he was introduced.wtf? (i liked his orange zaku tho.)


lol Heinz died in the first battle he fought in my god even Tolle was better than him (I think haven't seen SEED in a while so I'm not sure about that) and he didn't even have any prior combat experience and he survived 2 battles (or was it 1?) Heinz is such a noob


Actually he did have battle experience.... Can you explain the fact that he was in FAITH? Also he didn't die due to poor skills... He died due to the Kira factor (Lost all his weapons against Kira).....
66 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
He still sucks.... Heinz... and to think he was a senior in Faith than athrun... ripoff.
11229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/27/09 , edited 1/27/09

devilars wrote:

He still sucks.... Heinz... and to think he was a senior in Faith than athrun... ripoff.


Its not that Heinz sucks.... Its all because of Kira's plot hax codebreaker cheats. Whenever he appears everyone's piloting skills, intelligence, and just down right common sense dramatically drops (especially nameless grunts, who just stands there and waits for Kira's ultimate beam spam attack to hit them).

The only exception was the episode of Shin beating Kira with his Impulse and its 3 packs. Kira needed to be defeated at least once in the series, or else the show will be even more crappier than it already is.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

andydono wrote:


devilars wrote:

He still sucks.... Heinz... and to think he was a senior in Faith than athrun... ripoff.


Its not that Heinz sucks.... Its all because of Kira's plot hax codebreaker cheats. Whenever he appears everyone's piloting skills, intelligence, and just down right common sense dramatically drops (especially nameless grunts, who just stands there and waits for Kira's ultimate beam spam attack to hit them).

The only exception was the episode of Shin beating Kira with his Impulse and the 3 packs (Kira needed to be defeated at least once in the series, or else the show will be even more crappier than it already is).


i thought heinz died because stellar cut him in half
or are we talking about a different person
11229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 1/27/09 , edited 1/27/09

riku911 wrote:


i thought heinz died because stellar cut him in half
or are we talking about a different person


It was quite obvious that guy was distracted by Kira's plot hax armor...

Dude he was freaking owning the crap out of everyone until Kira popped up with his annoying ass speech of pacifism.
38556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The place where o...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

andydono wrote:


riku911 wrote:


i thought heinz died because stellar cut him in half
or are we talking about a different person


It was quite obvious that guy was distracted by Kira's plot hax armor...

Dude he freaking owning the crap out of everyone until Kira popped up with his annoying ass speech of pacifism.


cant really remember, it been too long
well, kira did have the freedom, which is probably the strongest in that battle
cant argue about the grunts part, they seem to like getting hit more than landing hits
453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Gundam Seed fucking sucks jesus.

go watch some UC gundam people, only good shit to watch
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

Anosaphia wrote:


mikagecorp wrote:


Anosaphia wrote:


einstein wrote:

One of the most EPIC Anime's in GUNDAM History...


Please provide a listing of all the Gundam series that you have seen. As you have apparently not seen enough.


Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
ZZ
Chars Counter-attack
Turn A
GUndam G
Gundam X
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Gundam Seed: Stargazer
Gundam Seed Destiny
Gundam 00 S1 & S2

BTW GUndam seed destiny is still crap


I was actually talking to Einstein, the person I quoted. Unless this is another of his accounts my comment was not directed towards you.



kk...my bad
13552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under you bed wat...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09 , edited 1/27/09
Is there a seacon 3 cuz some one (i will not say names) said there was and it was called Gundam Seed Eternity!!!!! is this true?

Edit........ :
me people tell me that it is eather the 3ered season or the movie ( Gundam Seed Eternity)
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
There is another Gundam Seed, but it's Gundam Seed Stargazer CE 73 or something like that. Completely different characters. I didn't bother to go watch it.

That being said, Gundam Seed Destiny was really my first Gundam series that I actually watched entirely. I still like it, though it does have its moments of epic fail.

Shinn is so fun. When he's not going into kamikaze SEED mode and trying to kill Athrun, who never did anything to him. I like Athrun even more after watching this, and I don't mind all his fiances, actually. I really liked Meer. And as for Kira... well, he's just God, right? He's always right. And always wins. Er, I think I may still have somewhat of a grudge against him...

And Heinz was cool until he died. He wouldn't have died if he hadn't been voiced by TM Revolution! They always kill those types of chars off real soon...
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.