First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Which Saiunkoku Monogatari guy loves you?
Honorable Member
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / phiLLipines
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
ryuuki....
71054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
ALLL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE MY LOVER!!!!!!!!!
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

weee~!! i got sakujun~!! ^^

Member
15317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

i seem to got Kouyuu.lol.
Leader
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
I got Seiran Shi

41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

precious4u wrote:

I got Seiran Shi



lol i got ryuuki =P , most people got ryuuki
Leader
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:


precious4u wrote:

I got Seiran Shi



lol i got ryuuki =P , most people got ryuuki


I hate Ryuuki because he's too popular and i hate what most people have if it's the same XD
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

precious4u wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


precious4u wrote:

I got Seiran Shi



lol i got ryuuki =P , most people got ryuuki


I hate Ryuuki because he's too popular and i hate what most people have if it's the same XD


lol seiran is more like the calm one and not most people are calm x_x
Leader
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:


precious4u wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


precious4u wrote:

I got Seiran Shi



lol i got ryuuki =P , most people got ryuuki


I hate Ryuuki because he's too popular and i hate what most people have if it's the same XD


lol seiran is more like the calm one and not most people are calm x_x


lol i don't even watch the anime o.o XD
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

precious4u wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


precious4u wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


precious4u wrote:

I got Seiran Shi



lol i got ryuuki =P , most people got ryuuki


I hate Ryuuki because he's too popular and i hate what most people have if it's the same XD


lol seiran is more like the calm one and not most people are calm x_x


lol i don't even watch the anime o.o XD


i know
1242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / phil.
Offline
Posted 6/11/08


You got Seiran Shi!!

sweet! and i was taking the test fairly...


go seiran
Member
2112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
i got seiran.....
Member
430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Romania
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
I got Ensei
Member
5244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
oooooooohhhhhh!!! i got RAN SHUUEI!!! i knew it! we're meant to be together! LOL!!!
Posted 6/14/08
i got ran ryuuren!!!! haha.. i didnt expect it... but its good coz i like him though... .. its even rare for people to get ryuuren.. only 3 of us got him!!!....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.