First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Dance Dance Revolution
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
I like basically because I like the excerise I get out of it, it's fun and it helps to keep me in shape, though not as well as like running or threadmilling, but I prefer it over that
4065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Deep...
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
yeh ok i guess i see still the only high point of it is butterfly
that song is stuck in my head and the only way to get it out is with a bullet
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/19/06

jokerman wrote:

yeh ok i guess i see still the only high point of it is butterfly
that song is stuck in my head and the only way to get it out is with a bullet


...with buttefly wings?
7440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Tennessee
Offline
Posted 12/19/06

jokerman wrote:

yeh ok i guess i see still the only high point of it is butterfly
that song is stuck in my head and the only way to get it out is with a bullet


Lol, yeah, that's a real catchy tune
4065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Somewhere in Deep...
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
yes its very catchy hense the phrase i used
Posted 12/19/06

azrael910 wrote:


jokerman wrote:

yeh ok i guess i see still the only high point of it is butterfly
that song is stuck in my head and the only way to get it out is with a bullet


...with buttefly wings?


haha smashing pumpkins bump ^_^

Trevor (OP)

1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/19/06

kyocool wrote:


jokerman wrote:

ok soo it may be fun but techno is for fags seriously and that captain jack guy i mean cmon u really think hes straight. but u gotta a point and whoever up ther said to get in shape heres one for ya stop eatin soo much and or walk.



hahaha and if techno is for fags what kind of music does a bad ass like yourself listen to? ....because i once thought about being a bad ass but i didnt know what kind of music was the pre-requisite so perhaps you can share?



Trevor (OP)



i bet you actually think your cool with those smiley faces huh? oh yeah the badasses listen to techno because there is no singing randoms sounds and flashing lights!! that sounds just as fun as having a fucking seizure!!!! DDR its a halfass game ill give it that and its mainly an excuse for i dunno people like you to act like you can dance when all you do is jump on a fucking pad like a fairy. Oh gee uncourdinated...dont get me FUCKING STARTED! thats sounds like your covering up for some insecurity with that one vagina face need a tampon for your face? a fucking retard could dance on a pad to corny songs. and trevor might i also add he never mentioned anything about being a badass you brought it up therefore meaning many things. You have a little dick and found an easy excuse to say you techno is badass cause im a retro dork... Rock is better than techno...Metal is better than techno...Country is better than techno...Hell id say rap is better than techno id rather listen to a bunch of people talking about people talking about drive by's and shit than what seems like a robot being ass raped by 3 gay guys. Shit trevor dont even think techno makes you a badass all it does is make you a punkass little whiney bitch.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/19/06

sypris wrote:


jokerman wrote:

ok soo it may be fun but techno is for fags seriously and that captain jack guy i mean cmon u really think hes straight. but u gotta a point and whoever up ther said to get in shape heres one for ya stop eatin soo much and or walk.


seems like pointless anger over a game that has a lot of fans if you dont like it thats your decision otherwise please stop bitching about it just because you find it weird


So what if he thinks its wierd if you don't like him flaming it than shut the fuck up your the one thats bitching you sound like a DDR fanboy
Posted 12/19/06
My stagecraft buddies in highschool got me into it. I tried to resist, but it was just really fun. I eventually got good at it, simply because I learned how to perform in a constant state of almost falling off the dance pad. Every step after the first one involved frantically struggling to stay on the pad while getting high combos. I would fall every now and again, but my friends used to take bets on whether or not I'd be able to stay on the pad the whole time, so I was so bad that no one teased me for it. I stopped before my senior year of highschool, but I lost about thirty pounds trying to keep up with my buddies. I could do 8 foot songs at my prime. XD
Posted 12/19/06

Tetsuo wrote:


kyocool wrote:


jokerman wrote:

ok soo it may be fun but techno is for fags seriously and that captain jack guy i mean cmon u really think hes straight. but u gotta a point and whoever up ther said to get in shape heres one for ya stop eatin soo much and or walk.



hahaha and if techno is for fags what kind of music does a bad ass like yourself listen to? ....because i once thought about being a bad ass but i didnt know what kind of music was the pre-requisite so perhaps you can share?



Trevor (OP)



i bet you actually think your cool with those smiley faces huh? oh yeah the badasses listen to techno because there is no singing randoms sounds and flashing lights!! that sounds just as fun as having a fucking seizure!!!! DDR its a halfass game ill give it that and its mainly an excuse for i dunno people like you to act like you can dance when all you do is jump on a fucking pad like a fairy. Oh gee uncourdinated...dont get me FUCKING STARTED! thats sounds like your covering up for some insecurity with that one vagina face need a tampon for your face? a fucking retard could dance on a pad to corny songs. and trevor might i also add he never mentioned anything about being a badass you brought it up therefore meaning many things. You have a little dick and found an easy excuse to say you techno is badass cause im a retro dork... Rock is better than techno...Metal is better than techno...Country is better than techno...Hell id say rap is better than techno id rather listen to a bunch of people talking about people talking about drive by's and shit than what seems like a robot being ass raped by 3 gay guys. Shit trevor dont even think techno makes you a badass all it does is make you a punkass little whiney bitch.




hahahaha my my looks like i touched SOMEONES RED BUTTON!.....when did you grow a set little man! Jesus kids growing up right in front of my eyes and NO country nor rap is > than techno. My stating of him being a "bad ass" has nothing more to do than the fact he stated techno was for fags soo he clearly must have some sort of superiority complex thinking hes above techno music. But clearly your the bad ass here with all those insults i can find written in a denny's bathroom stall. but i would LOOOOVVEEE to hear why techno makes anyone a little whiney bitch because i wasnt aware untill just now that techno can not only reduce your size but make you high piitched AND a bitch....you must go to college!

Trevor (OP)
20230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / California
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
Hm, well it's not like people are playing fps games to learn how to shoot a gun. People don't play RPGs to learn how to cast magic spells, swordfight, etc. People playing sports games aren't exactly learning how to play that sport either.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 12/19/06

Tetsuo wrote:

i bet you actually think your cool with those smiley faces huh? oh yeah the badasses listen to techno because there is no singing randoms sounds and flashing lights!! that sounds just as fun as having a fucking seizure!!!! DDR its a halfass game ill give it that and its mainly an excuse for i dunno people like you to act like you can dance when all you do is jump on a fucking pad like a fairy. Oh gee uncourdinated...dont get me FUCKING STARTED! thats sounds like your covering up for some insecurity with that one vagina face need a tampon for your face? a fucking retard could dance on a pad to corny songs. and trevor might i also add he never mentioned anything about being a badass you brought it up therefore meaning many things. You have a little dick and found an easy excuse to say you techno is badass cause im a retro dork... Rock is better than techno...Metal is better than techno...Country is better than techno...Hell id say rap is better than techno id rather listen to a bunch of people talking about people talking about drive by's and shit than what seems like a robot being ass raped by 3 gay guys. Shit trevor dont even think techno makes you a badass all it does is make you a punkass little whiney bitch.


It's been a long difficlut road Tetsuo, but I'd like to say that all of us here at CR support you in (finally) coming out of the closet. We're all happy you've finally accepted your inner homosexuality. This post has clearly demonstrated your love for all things "cock" leaving us little doubt to where your true affections lay. When was it you realized you enjoyed the feel of balls slapping againt your chin? No, don't tell... that's a private revelation just for you (and whoever your new boyfriend is!).

Congratualtions Tetsuo, on finally accepting who you truly are.

PS: At least we don't have wonder what your BF yells out when he "lets loose the dogs of war:" -- "TETSUOOOOOOO!!!!!"
11 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Fiji
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
haha wow this thread is becoming a little to serious
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 12/19/06

azrael910 wrote:


Tetsuo wrote:

i bet you actually think your cool with those smiley faces huh? oh yeah the badasses listen to techno because there is no singing randoms sounds and flashing lights!! that sounds just as fun as having a fucking seizure!!!! DDR its a halfass game ill give it that and its mainly an excuse for i dunno people like you to act like you can dance when all you do is jump on a fucking pad like a fairy. Oh gee uncourdinated...dont get me FUCKING STARTED! thats sounds like your covering up for some insecurity with that one vagina face need a tampon for your face? a fucking retard could dance on a pad to corny songs. and trevor might i also add he never mentioned anything about being a badass you brought it up therefore meaning many things. You have a little dick and found an easy excuse to say you techno is badass cause im a retro dork... Rock is better than techno...Metal is better than techno...Country is better than techno...Hell id say rap is better than techno id rather listen to a bunch of people talking about people talking about drive by's and shit than what seems like a robot being ass raped by 3 gay guys. Shit trevor dont even think techno makes you a badass all it does is make you a punkass little whiney bitch.


It's been a long difficlut road Tetsuo, but I'd like to say that all of us here at CR support you in (finally) coming out of the closet. We're all happy you've finally accepted your inner homosexuality. This post has clearly demonstrated your love for all things "cock" leaving us little doubt to where your true affections lay. When was it you realized you enjoyed the feel of balls slapping againt your chin? No, don't tell... that's a private revelation just for you (and whoever your new boyfriend is!).

Congratualtions Tetsuo, on finally accepting who you truly are.

PS: At least we don't have wonder what your BF yells out when he "lets loose the dogs of war:" -- "TETSUOOOOOOO!!!!!"



me hating forums junkies whos only friends are online and DDR makes me homesexual damn you sure are fucking smart what are you gonna say next einstein my dick is small because I can shove something and someones face and not give a FUCK do you have a social life or do you just enjoy putting out all your insecurity on others in forums all day? seriously the only reason you like this site is because people wont laugh at you for being a lardass because its alright to have a picture of a cartoon instead of yourself. I rest my case I have nothing else to say so if you say something else regarding this you are weak and pathetic for caring so much about what someone said on the fucking INTERNET.

P.S.- kick the cock out of your ass and grow up.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 12/19/06
^And yet you have a cartoon for an avatar as well. Makes ya wonder dosen't it?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.