First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
What would you do if one day your parents go missing?
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
call the police
Posted 3/11/08

Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wr: te:

Freak out of course!
Who's gonna cook me meal, wash my clothes, clean my room and give me money when I need?


wow u really dont know how to do any of that do u? gorsh...if u really needed help...



That was a joke you dumbass. Of course I do that all by myself. Of course I will look for them.
Some people can't take a joke.
15235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Knoxville
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wr: te:

Freak out of course!
Who's gonna cook me meal, wash my clothes, clean my room and give me money when I need?


wow u really dont know how to do any of that do u? gorsh...if u really needed help...



That was a joke you dumbass. Of course I do that all by myself. Of course I will look for them.
Some people can't take a joke.


ooooh! so mean....
Posted 3/11/08

Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wr: te:

Freak out of course!
Who's gonna cook me meal, wash my clothes, clean my room and give me money when I need?


wow u really dont know how to do any of that do u? gorsh...if u really needed help...



That was a joke you dumbass. Of course I do that all by myself. Of course I will look for them.
Some people can't take a joke.


ooooh! so mean....



Hn? Nice avi.
15235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Knoxville
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wr: te:

Freak out of course!
Who's gonna cook me meal, wash my clothes, clean my room and give me money when I need?


wow u really dont know how to do any of that do u? gorsh...if u really needed help...



That was a joke you dumbass. Of course I do that all by myself. Of course I will look for them.
Some people can't take a joke.


ooooh! so mean....



Hn? Nice avi.


*pff* whatever
Posted 3/11/08

Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


Shoryuken11 wrote:


ShiSeiran wr: te:

Freak out of course!
Who's gonna cook me meal, wash my clothes, clean my room and give me money when I need?


wow u really dont know how to do any of that do u? gorsh...if u really needed help...



That was a joke you dumbass. Of course I do that all by myself. Of course I will look for them.
Some people can't take a joke.


ooooh! so mean....



Hn? Nice avi.


*pff* whatever



Yeah. whatev.
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Since I'm a legal adult still living at home, and my parents are paranoid enough to have actually shown me all of what to do in that case, and assuming the missing files report was made:

1. Call my sister
2. Ensure the wills are still where they are.
3. Cry for a couple of hours.
4. Call my boyfriend to let him know what's going on and to get a ride (not safe to dive upset).
5. Go to the bank the check the family safety deposit and see what I can do about getting into my parents' accounts to maintain the household.
6. Maintain the house, actually keep my room and everything clean while they're gone, so that if they come back, it's not to a mess, and keep in contact with the police and my sister for updates.
7. Possibly have my boyfriend move in temporarily, because I'd need him there to help me around and to feel more secure and less lonely, especially if my sister can't come back home in that case.
Posted 3/11/08
PARTY! Hahaha. c[x
Posted 3/11/08
try to find them
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Flo Rida
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Yea I would be really confused, and go around looking for them.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Freely bring women and drugs home.
Posted 3/11/08
Hm,
well I'd chill then tell my sister to come get me.
haha
well missing posters won't work.
my cat has been missing since Dec. and the posters haven't worked.

Posted 3/11/08

Hazeo wrote:

Lol playin comp? nd uhh... LOL... Listenin to d mp3's >_>



LMAO
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada♥
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
computer
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.