First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Animation and Film Academy
Posted 3/15/08
User name: YenN14
Nickname: YenN
Position: dean of the Music academy
Fav anime: i love anime done by Clamp I also like
I also like full moon wo sagashite

and gate Keepers
Posted 3/16/08
username :fe2
nickname : fe2
Position : teacher in ninja academy and student in....many

fav anime :
1. naruto
2. ouran host club
3. kekkaishi
4. tantei gakuen
etc....
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

fe2 wrote:

username :fe2
nickname : fe2
Position : teacher in ninja academy and student in....many

fav anime :
1. naruto
2. ouran host club
3. kekkaishi
4. tantei gakuen
etc....


dont worry shiro if Alamis isn't active you can steal his position as dean muhahahahaha
Posted 3/16/08
lol ok^^ hm.. whats the diff between dean and teacher?
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
well a teacher is a teacher while a dean is like the principal in a collage they dont teach they just maintain and instruct the teachers
Posted 3/16/08
wow nice to be dean
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
ahahaha it sure sounds nice dont worry shiro ^^ you'll be a council member in no time ^^
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
User name: orbunion55

Nickname: Jean

Position: Student

Fav anime: Too many to mention.. sorry. ^__^
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

orbunion55 wrote:

User name: orbunion55

Nickname: Jean

Position: Student

Fav anime: Too many to mention.. sorry. ^__^


... you can memtion your top 5 list like other did ^^
Member
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

User name: orbunion55

Nickname: Jean

Position: Student

Fav anime: Too many to mention.. sorry. ^__^


... you can memtion your top 5 list like other did ^^


even so.. they all look fair to me... so I can't mention my top 5... hehe~
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I see then we cant do anything about that hmmm then whats the latest anime your watching ?? ??
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
have anyone watched 10,000 B.C the movie ?? ?? I'm planning on watching it but I'm not sure if I should.........
Member
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the land of dr...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Hi!!! I just wanted to say that welcome all new comers and i wont be here for the next two weeks, because of my exam....*hate exam* so i hope you will be able to chat more about your favourite animation in here, and after two weeks, we will all discuse about some other things....^_^ hehe......
Posted 3/17/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

have anyone watched 10,000 B.C the movie ?? ?? I'm planning on watching it but I'm not sure if I should.........


oh I know that movie is going on the cinema
but haven't watched yet.....
Member
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
nope i didnt =P
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.