First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply New Students, Teachers and Deans ^^
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

robiin wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:

name: robiin
Academy Choice: Animation and Film Academy.
Position:student
anyway is this right ?? :P


yup yup !! !! hehe and welcome to the Academy^^

oh thanks so can i be Animation and Film Academy's student ?? hehe



you are already a student in the Animation and film ^^
Member
63274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:

name: robiin
Academy Choice: Animation and Film Academy.
Position:student
anyway is this right ?? :P


yup yup !! !! hehe and welcome to the Academy^^

oh thanks so can i be Animation and Film Academy's student ?? hehe



you are already a student in the Animation and film ^^

oh thanks hehe

Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

robiin wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:

name: robiin
Academy Choice: Animation and Film Academy.
Position:student
anyway is this right ?? :P


yup yup !! !! hehe and welcome to the Academy^^

oh thanks so can i be Animation and Film Academy's student ?? hehe



you are already a student in the Animation and film ^^

oh thanks hehe



Your welcome ^^ and please help increase our population ahahaha and if you have the time visit the forums
Posted 3/14/08

karinsan wrote:

name: karinsan
academy choice: Music Academy
Position: teacher or a student is okay...

cute group you have! thanks for the invite! (cutie_cute_doggy)



welcome karinsan^^ to the Music Academy
Member
65481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ....................
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
name: yuu
academy choice: ninja academy
position: student
Member
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
can i be mod? plz i swear i'll be active!!!
Member
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
name: Nuning
academy choice: Fashion Academy
position: dean
Member
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ...zAmbOAngA...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
name: depressed_doll
Academy Choice: Music Academy
Position: student


^-^

♥♥♥
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
weeeee welcome everyone !! !! ahahaha Welcome to the Academy ^^
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

lilxSakura wrote:

can i be mod? plz i swear i'll be active!!!


uuuuuuuuu I dont wanna be a meanie but you have to be active and wait for me to choose the School Council members (who are also the moderators) Im sorry
Member
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


lilxSakura wrote:

can i be mod? plz i swear i'll be active!!!


uuuuuuuuu I dont wanna be a meanie but you have to be active and wait for me to choose the School Council members (who are also the moderators) Im sorry


okkkk but i can be active cuz not really much active ppl here >.< if im a mod that mean im a student too right?
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
ahahaha no, cause its a School council not a student Council and dont worry we are steadily increasing in population ^^
Member
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:

ahahaha no, cause its a School council not a student Council and dont worry we are steadily increasing in population ^^


ohh ok is this skool a boarding skool? if it is i think u should make dorms >.<
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
hmmmm I was thinking about it but what would we talk about in the dorms ?? ?? since we already have the Student Lounge for chit chats
Member
63274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


robiin wrote:

name: robiin
Academy Choice: Animation and Film Academy.
Position:student
anyway is this right ?? :P


yup yup !! !! hehe and welcome to the Academy^^

oh thanks so can i be Animation and Film Academy's student ?? hehe



you are already a student in the Animation and film ^^

oh thanks hehe



Your welcome ^^ and please help increase our population ahahaha and if you have the time visit the forums

hAHa oh ok

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.