Created by bibimamakei
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What eye would you rather have?
3431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / edo
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
what does rin'Negan do?
3431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / edo
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

iambill10 wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:


bibimamakei wrote:


ambrose003 wrote:

None, byakugan looks like you're having a seizure or something, sharingan looks like it could kill you, and i wouldn't have an eye i couldn't pronounce rin'negan. Geass all the way.


wat anime is geass from? if i knew most of the eyes i woulda filled up the no i don't want any eyes with sumthing else.


Code Geass.



Lelouch's power of Geass, "the power of absolute obedience", allows him to momentarily control a mind, in a fashion similar to hypnotism, and is situated in his left eye.


Well, But since the Euphemia incident >.< I've LOL'ed so much about his Geass.


yeah...i cracked up watching euphemia holding a gun
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
any~LOL
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

shadowind wrote:

I think having Sharingan eye is cool,by the way what is Rin'Negan


the rin'negan is an eye better explained in the manga:

They created the ninja world and ninjutsu.They were called a tool of heaven; a tool of god that would bring salvation when the world was in chaos.. or a weapon that would destroy and return everything to dust.

From Naruto Manga 373, pg. 3.
69192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California, US
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
a black eye
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you dont need to...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
demonic eyes are much cooler..
watch D-grayman.....
hehehe
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

iambill10 wrote:


bibimamakei wrote:


shadowind wrote:

I think having Sharingan eye is cool,by the way what is Rin'Negan


the rin'negan is an eye better explained in the manga:

They created the ninja world and ninjutsu.They were called a tool of heaven; a tool of god that would bring salvation when the world was in chaos.. or a weapon that would destroy and return everything to dust.

From Naruto Manga 373, pg. 3.


HAHA! I thought that eye gives Pein the ability to have many peircings.


LMAO wat the heck? lol thats funny tho^^
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
Sharingan... And then, I need to find my best friend and kill him with my own hands to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan and also obtain the third and final jutsu, Susano'o

13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

kaloy86 wrote:

Sharingan... And then, I need to find my best friend and kill him with my own hands to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan and also obtain the third and final jutsu, Susano'o



and then u go blind DOHHHHHH...
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/08


the dragon eye of the natsume clan. tenjho tenge
13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

dezgra wrote:



the dragon eye of the natsume clan. tenjho tenge


WOW. never heard of that anime? =o interesting.
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / edge of transmigr...
Offline
Posted 3/10/08
i don get what demonic means but w/e i go demonic
2346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

bibimamakei wrote:


kaloy86 wrote:

Sharingan... And then, I need to find my best friend and kill him with my own hands to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan and also obtain the third and final jutsu, Susano'o



and then u go blind DOHHHHHH...


Not really... I have an older brother...

13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

kaloy86 wrote:


bibimamakei wrote:


kaloy86 wrote:

Sharingan... And then, I need to find my best friend and kill him with my own hands to obtain Mangekyou Sharingan and also obtain the third and final jutsu, Susano'o



and then u go blind DOHHHHHH...


Not really... I have an older brother...



how rude of u... killin both ur fam and ur friend... i shall... send for an avenger..... HOY SASUKE!!!

13042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/08

abbeltheterran wrote:

i don get what demonic means but w/e i go demonic


it juss means u r a demon of sum kind.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.