First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply Divisions~IMPORTANT
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

AnimeAng0ol wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:


AnimeAng0ol wrote:

can i please b a middle skool student ? ><


Done XD


thanx ^^ i appreciate it


NP XD
Teachers
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

blufire-ADP wrote:

Heys, everyone.
Here is the place...

Please post and reply whether you want to be in Elementary or Middle or High School Division or a teacher or a principal...

Once you done that, we will split you up into classes according to your choice and if you can't cope, you can choose to drop subjects or drop levels which mean you move down one level...

Anyway, Everyone please reply!!!

Elementary Division Students:
zairuka
chix_gal
Lavender88
gakuenanime






Middle School Division Students:
zainur92
lacusxkira
animegurl219
leeon07
chii_sakura
Jaraline
kissymai
ukime
Berna395
animenmangarox
arlulez
Foe_b
msfirestar
AnimeAng0ol

High School Division Students:
silverwing
reyncohit









I wnat to teach Elementary,chinese and drama
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

kinbaari_kim wrote:


blufire-ADP wrote:

Heys, everyone.
Here is the place...

Please post and reply whether you want to be in Elementary or Middle or High School Division or a teacher or a principal...

Once you done that, we will split you up into classes according to your choice and if you can't cope, you can choose to drop subjects or drop levels which mean you move down one level...

Anyway, Everyone please reply!!!

Elementary Division Students:
zairuka
chix_gal
Lavender88
gakuenanime






Middle School Division Students:
zainur92
lacusxkira
animegurl219
leeon07
chii_sakura
Jaraline
kissymai
ukime
Berna395
animenmangarox
arlulez
Foe_b
msfirestar
AnimeAng0ol

High School Division Students:
silverwing
reyncohit









I wnat to teach Elementary,chinese and drama

You should post in the teachers there
Moderator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
so where are we teachers allowed to teach on this division?
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

neon_09 wrote:

so where are we teachers allowed to teach on this division?


Just choose XD
Student Councillor
22412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♡ In Lelouch's ar...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
I would like to be in High School Division ^^
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

Fire_Alice wrote:

I would like to be in High School Division ^^


DOne~ welcome to your division~
Student Councillor
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
i want to be in high school division student
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:

i want to be in high school division student


~Done~
Student Councillor
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
thnx
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
~Don't Mention it
Students
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
um, may i noe wad is the age for each divisions? i dunno wad to choose >.<
Moderator
10166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
are we allowed to teach on all the divisions?
Students
9463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Google Chrome
Offline
Posted 3/18/08
umm.. high school division please..^_^
Creator
33621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Deep in the Sea O...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

candy-sweet wrote:

um, may i noe wad is the age for each divisions? i dunno wad to choose >.<


Lolz you can choose ur own division~ regardless of age hahahas~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.