First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Black Magic Class 1B
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
*looks around*

..Anyone else? O_o? ^,..^
..Introduce yourselves..

..Im gonna begin practice soon.. ^,..^
Member
5060 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / living in the dee...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Firewinter8730 wrote:


daichi1kagemori wrote:

First Seed: Fire <going for flame>
Second Seed: earth <that leads to metal right>

Craftname: salamander


Hmmm...Nice Elements...
You can also work on combinations.. ^,..^

But sorry..Earth and Metal are two different elements..
But if I see progress in you..
I can evolve your elemental seed..
..or change it... ^,..^

..And nice CraftName..Salamander
..Kinda Strong..Aheehee! ^,..^

Nice to meet you.. ^,..^


thank you Firewinter Sensei
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/5/08
Real Name:Rei Lin
Nickname:rei
Age:19
Gender:female
Location:canada

First Seed: Fire
Second Seed: Earth

Craftname: Crimson_cross
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08

crimson_cross wrote:
First Seed: Fire
Second Seed: Earth

Craftname: Crimson_cross


Hmmm....Another Fire and Earth...
..A Combinationist.. ^,..^
..Nice Craftname...Crimson_cross

Nice to meet you.. ^,..^
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Hmm...Does anyone here don't want to experiment with the elements?

Explore the combinations...
I am here if your Elemental Seeds can't work together.. ^,..^

*looks around*

Anyone else gonna introduce themselves? ^,..^
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Hmmmmmm... ~_~'

(Bored...)

Wake Up! Wake Up! Everyone... ^,..^

The Introduction still isn't finish...
And I don't do one-on-one teaching..

Unless you like it that way... ^,..^

*looks around*
Member
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost under piles...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
ok, i'm here! when do we start class?
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

silverwing wrote:

ok, i'm here! when do we start class?


When do you want to start it? ... ^,..^
Only few have introduced themselves...
Member
10787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
real name:elias
nickname:dunt hawe one
Age:13
gender:male
country:Norway
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

animefan1554 wrote:

real name:elias
nickname:dunt hawe one
Age:13
gender:male
country:Norway


Where's you Elemental Seeds and your CraftName? ^,..^
Member
10787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

Firewinter8730 wrote:


animefan1554 wrote:

real name:elias
nickname:dunt hawe one
Age:13
gender:male
country:Norway


Where's you Elemental Seeds and your CraftName? ^,..^


first seed:earth. Second seed:water
Im sorry but i dunt hawe a craft name xD(im a noob)
Member
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / lost under piles...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Firewinter8730 wrote:


silverwing wrote:

ok, i'm here! when do we start class?


When do you want to start it? ... ^,..^
Only few have introduced themselves...


well, i guess when we have enough people in the class. I just thought it might take a while if we start class when we have 15 people, I don't mean anything bad when i say that, my idea/opinion was to pick a day or something that the first class can start on, just so students can have a assignment/ or task to work on or something to start learning their magic
Member
45313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where the Fire Ph...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

animefan1554 wrote:


Firewinter8730 wrote:

Where's you Elemental Seeds and your CraftName? ^,..^


first seed:earth. Second seed:water
Im sorry but i dunt hawe a craft name xD(im a noob)


Nice Elemental Seeds.. ^,..^
The Seeds of Pure Creation and Healing.. ^,..^

Then I'll give you your craftname.. ^,..^
Ummm...Infinite Flowing
Member
10787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

Firewinter8730 wrote:


animefan1554 wrote:


Firewinter8730 wrote:

Where's you Elemental Seeds and your CraftName? ^,..^


first seed:earth. Second seed:water
Im sorry but i dunt hawe a craft name xD(im a noob)


Nice Elemental Seeds.. ^,..^
The Seeds of Pure Creation and Healing.. ^,..^

Then I'll give you your craftname.. ^,..^
Ummm...Infinite Flowing


cool is it i didnt know ! !
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.