First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Hell Girl Manga
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 11/30/08
Jin Joson is a Fine Arts major at the University of the Philippines. She is an avid anime/manga fan, and cosplayer.

behindinfinity - jin (girl)
+
ceruleanmorning - nejin (girl)

both the same~ and only one person

From: *behindinfinity
Date: May 21, 2008, 10:15:09 PM

Eh? I never outrightly say what my gender is so I never said I was a boy. No lying done. It's just that this is my crossplay account for male characters, and ~ceruleanmorning is my cosplay account for girl characters so that the pictures are organized in different galleries. Personal preference is all. The twin thing is just a joke my friends like to make. They think it's fun. But I like to stay ambiguous because it gives me the feeling that people aren't invading my personal space. When they get to know me better, I let them get closer. And everyone from my country knows my real gender because I hang out with people during conventions so it's no big secret, really. If it were then I wouldn't show my face at events, haha. I just like to keep the people who know at a minimum because that creates a somewhat special bond between us.
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Heaven because of...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08
is there ever a person who doesnt go to hell.
3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington D.C(Ho...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

jinjuriki13 wrote:

is there ever a person who doesnt go to hell.


yeah,Sometimes they relise going to hell is scaryer than sending someone to hell.>.<.You havent read the Manga?
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Heaven because of...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Moyyk wrote:


jinjuriki13 wrote:

is there ever a person who doesnt go to hell.


yeah,Sometimes they relise going to hell is scaryer than sending someone to hell.>.<.You havent read the Manga?


sorry no i havent read the manga is it any good?

3397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington D.C(Ho...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

jinjuriki13 wrote:


Moyyk wrote:


jinjuriki13 wrote:

is there ever a person who doesnt go to hell.


yeah,Sometimes they relise going to hell is scaryer than sending someone to hell.>.<.You havent read the Manga?


sorry no i havent read the manga is it any good?


Yes the Manga is pretty good.Its tototally diffrent from the tv series.Becuase the Manga is Shojo.And the series isnt.but i still think its pretty good.Not much action.But hell girl is just awesome if she walks down the street.XD
2350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Heaven because of...
Offline
Posted 12/11/08

Moyyk wrote:


jinjuriki13 wrote:


Moyyk wrote:


jinjuriki13 wrote:

is there ever a person who doesnt go to hell.


yeah,Sometimes they relise going to hell is scaryer than sending someone to hell.>.<.You havent read the Manga?


sorry no i havent read the manga is it any good?


Yes the Manga is pretty good.Its tototally diffrent from the tv series.Becuase the Manga is Shojo.And the series isnt.but i still think its pretty good.Not much action.But hell girl is just awesome if she walks down the street.XD


k thanks for the info i look foward to reading it.
Posted 12/12/08
I prefer the anime too ^^
13676 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / on earth....
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
i like the anime better...
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Lebanon
Offline
Posted 12/12/08
well i just watched the first 5 or 6 episodes and then i didn't have the time to continue watching it.
but it was interesting.
and i think it is based off the manga.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
Yeah nah, I'm almost certain it's the other way around, manga based off the anime.
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
I laughed when I saw the drawings rofl, is that Shugo Chara: Hell Girl version? What the hell were they thinking?

Anyways, I've only watched a couple episodes of the live actions >.<. I kind of like it, or I did like it back then... They had some episode with a psycho dude molesting girls acting like they're his sisters... :-/, it was pretty odd I must say, but seemed so psycho I liked it... Plus the fact they had a psychic girl there too made it interesting, and the psycho almost molested the psychic! Oh lawd...

Subbing for it goes very slow though (english subs), but I guess I'll bother to watch the whole drama series one day. I don't feel like bothering with an anime lol
25337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 12/13/08
One question, is the manga tittled Hell Girl? I have found a similar tittle but it doesn't resemble the anime at all?

Please do help. Thanks heap.
5453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / above u!
Offline
Posted 1/10/09
ai emma in manga is abseloutly so pretty better than anime
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/10/09

HokiePokie wrote:
I laughed when I saw the drawings rofl, is that Shugo Chara: Hell Girl version? What the hell were they thinking?


Pretty much.
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/28/09 , edited 3/28/09
i dont too like its graphics but the story still exciting for me xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.