First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Maybe We Could all Meet in 1 Game...
Moderator
9906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Indiana
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Anyway, if everyone wants to meet in a good online game I quese I could shed a few things...I play FFXI which is realy fun. But when you chose a server in the beggining thats it; you cant switch. Unless you pay 25$(goes into a lot of detail I dont want to explain.) If you cant afourd an online game just go play runescape. SOCOM is a realy fun game for the ps2. When it goes online its fun metter goes up 10x!
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:

actually the only MMORPG i play is maplestory


muwahahah lvl 42 spearman now ^^



maaaan..........


Rawr! Lvl 52!


Creator
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:

actually the only MMORPG i play is maplestory


muwahahah lvl 42 spearman now ^^



maaaan..........


Rawr! Lvl 52!




hmm i havent played in a while....
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:

actually the only MMORPG i play is maplestory


muwahahah lvl 42 spearman now ^^



maaaan..........


Rawr! Lvl 52!




hmm i havent played in a while....


lol i quit this weekend as well XD
I'll b on from time to time >_>
Creator
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:

actually the only MMORPG i play is maplestory


muwahahah lvl 42 spearman now ^^



maaaan..........


Rawr! Lvl 52!




hmm i havent played in a while....


lol i quit this weekend as well XD
I'll b on from time to time >_>


hey can you use pirates were youre playing
50278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Phatuum Thani, Th...
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:

actually the only MMORPG i play is maplestory


muwahahah lvl 42 spearman now ^^



maaaan..........


Rawr! Lvl 52!




hmm i havent played in a while....


lol i quit this weekend as well XD
I'll b on from time to time >_>


hey can you use pirates were youre playing


lol, dun worri bout that, only for lvl 120s... XD
Creator
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:


demo_Animation wrote:


tiolee wrote:

actually the only MMORPG i play is maplestory


muwahahah lvl 42 spearman now ^^



maaaan..........


Rawr! Lvl 52!




hmm i havent played in a while....


lol i quit this weekend as well XD
I'll b on from time to time >_>


hey can you use pirates were youre playing


lol, dun worri bout that, only for lvl 120s... XD


ahh is that so
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 5/1/08
ireally want hack to be an online game that we all could play....
Creator
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

han3446 wrote:

ireally want hack to be an online game that we all could play....


i guess it would be fun
Creator
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 8/23/08

han3446 wrote:

ireally want hack to be an online game that we all could play....


hey me and 1000lava are gonna try to make a guild on gaia.com so if you could join and give us a hand that would be great
Moderator
18926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ☆The WorLd☆
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
mm~ yeah.. i'll try..
Moderator
13715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Everywhere Yet No...
Offline
Posted 8/24/08

tiolee wrote:


han3446 wrote:

ireally want hack to be an online game that we all could play....


hey me and 1000lava are gonna try to make a guild on gaia.com so if you could join and give us a hand that would be great


ill try to get an account on gaia sometime then
Creator
14631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A room with a moose
Offline
Posted 8/25/08

dmitrivalentine wrote:


tiolee wrote:


han3446 wrote:

ireally want hack to be an online game that we all could play....


hey me and 1000lava are gonna try to make a guild on gaia.com so if you could join and give us a hand that would be great


ill try to get an account on gaia sometime then


okay just tell us when you make it
Member
40879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / none of your buis...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
so you could make an online game that resembles the game in one of the hack series
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.