First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Tenjho Tenge
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Union
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I read chapter 114. I can't wait to see brother v. brother (masataka v. mitsuomi) who will win?
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

mitsuomi will be close to his limit by now. that's the only disadvantage he has. otherwise, he rules in technique, skill, experience, and raw power.
4009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/14/08
This got too dragon-ball-zish for me
Posted 5/14/08 , edited 5/14/08
the best mangas have a lot of blood [in my opinion :P] and when I started this one I really liked it but all the boobies kinda ruined it for me- I stopped reading after a few chapters >.>
3468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

the best mangas have a lot of blood [in my opinion :P] and when I started this one I really liked it but all the boobies kinda ruined it for me- I stopped reading after a few chapters >.>


This manga's got a whole lot of nudity in it. I'm sure that you'll see some form nudity in probably 3/4 of the chapters--well at least half anyways.
Posted 5/14/08

noobkoo wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

the best mangas have a lot of blood [in my opinion :P] and when I started this one I really liked it but all the boobies kinda ruined it for me- I stopped reading after a few chapters >.>


This manga's got a whole lot of nudity in it. I'm sure that you'll see some form nudity in probably 3/4 of the chapters--well at least half anyways.


*laughs* yeah, no kidding
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i watch the anime 1st and like it ended ep 26. so like im wondering what chap of the manga begins where the anime left off?
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
doesn't some girl get like strapped to a machine and raped with a machine in the manga?
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


noobkoo wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

the best mangas have a lot of blood [in my opinion :P] and when I started this one I really liked it but all the boobies kinda ruined it for me- I stopped reading after a few chapters >.>


This manga's got a whole lot of nudity in it. I'm sure that you'll see some form nudity in probably 3/4 of the chapters--well at least half anyways.


*laughs* yeah, no kidding :D




they fight in the nude. how the heck are you gonna beat that?


566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / sa tabitabi
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
where can i watch the full episodes of this anime?
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Calgary, AB
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i dont think they're gonna continue this on anime coz there's too much gore, flesh and yeah breast and all on the following chapters from where the anime left off..
1827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/13/09
I loved Bunshichi!!!! They just killed (and by "they", I really mean just Mitsuomi and Oh Great) the potentially greatest pervy, bad-ass old-man character in Manga History!!! Gods, first I read for Shin (who died early), then Maya (who mystically disappears/gets into a coma/whatever), then Bunshichi (who gets himself murdered by that stupid idiot!). Man, the hatred I have for Mitsuomi . . .
10590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / some where heaven...
Offline
Posted 11/2/10
this manga already complete.....what a sad ending.....
Posted 9/27/12
Yes!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.