First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply who is your fave charactor in Naruto? xx
3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
mine is Naruto,Sakura,SASUKE,Orochimaru?, Gaara and Neji! xx
Moderator
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AreUGonnaStalkMe?
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Team 7 and sand sibblings---> gaara rocks xD
Neji is cool =P eeeeh cant choose so all of them i guess
Posted 3/12/08
its all about sasuke
3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

forceofthelight wrote:

Team 7 and sand sibblings---> gaara rocks xD
Neji is cool =P eeeeh cant choose so all of them i guess


i no! they are all too gorg! i lovee gaara!

3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

tripd32 wrote:

its all about sasuke


thats obvious for you isn't it? xx
Member
4542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
i think naruto sasuke and garra and Kakashi hehehe they are so many
Member
7697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / my happy place!
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Sauske, ino, sakura, Naruto, kakashi, and tsunade and shizune
Member
3111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / where u can't fin...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
my NARUTO...the rest are all second best!!!
Posted 3/13/08
of course emmie
3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

tripd32 wrote:

of course emmie


haaa! hilarious! hmmm sexy sasuke!! *drools* i'll giv you a present !

Member
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Hidden Village of...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
i like characters mostly from other countries and hidden villages aside from the hidden village of leaf. Princess TOKI - SAMA from the country of birds and Princess HARUNA - SAMA from the country of vegetables. UZUMAKI KUSHINA from the hidden village of whirlpool.
Moderator
808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / AreUGonnaStalkMe?
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

emmie_rulz_4eva wrote:


forceofthelight wrote:

Team 7 and sand sibblings---> gaara rocks xD
Neji is cool =P eeeeh cant choose so all of them i guess


i no! they are all too gorg! i lovee gaara!



yeah he's cute ^^ i saw him when he was a little boy =P i dunno anymore whitch episode it was xD

9186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / OZ ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
i like kisame, neji, kiba, akamaru, deidara, the sound 5 and chouji. lol would anyone think im weird if i said nariuko??? and does it count if i say raruto lolsz
Posted 3/20/08

emmie_rulz_4eva wrote:


tripd32 wrote:

of course emmie


haaa! hilarious! hmmm sexy sasuke!! *drools* i'll giv you a present !



y thk u emmie i lik this pic
3458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

tripd32 wrote:


emmie_rulz_4eva wrote:


tripd32 wrote:

of course emmie


haaa! hilarious! hmmm sexy sasuke!! *drools* i'll giv you a present !



y thk u emmie i lik this pic


gud gud! see? i said i'll giv you a present! (not usre it actually does count as one but thats besides the point lol) xx and thanks for inviting people to this group! your lil bro person is really nice! xx ilyy
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.