First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourselves!!
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

bloodthirsty09 wrote:

hi!! nikki desu!! thanks for the invite! hmm.. about myself? i love animes so much! i am getting crazy sometimes, haha ^_^. yoroshiku minna-san!


Can I quote the welcome message and paste it here?
Just kidding..
Well since you like anime sooo much you will like Karin too...
See ya sooon...
33440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Darkness..
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

jinhong91 wrote:


bloodthirsty09 wrote:

hi!! nikki desu!! thanks for the invite! hmm.. about myself? i love animes so much! i am getting crazy sometimes, haha ^_^. yoroshiku minna-san!


Can I quote the welcome message and paste it here?
Just kidding..
Well since you like anime sooo much you will like Karin too...
See ya sooon...


yup! i like karin! i'm currently in episode 7 ^_^ thanks!
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
WOW!!! so sorry, people!!! >.< i haven't visited this in a long time!!!! T.T been too busy...
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Angam wrote:

WOW!!! so sorry, people!!! >.< i haven't visited this in a long time!!!! T.T been too busy...


Isn it important to welcome people with the same interest as you??
Kidding...Maybe you should give our newcomers a warm/or hot welcome message...
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WOW!!! so sorry, people!!! >.< i haven't visited this in a long time!!!! T.T been too busy...


Isn it important to welcome people with the same interest as you??
Kidding...Maybe you should give our newcomers a warm/or hot welcome message...


warm or hot??? i'm so sorry!!!! >.<
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WOW!!! so sorry, people!!! >.< i haven't visited this in a long time!!!! T.T been too busy...


Isn it important to welcome people with the same interest as you??
Kidding...Maybe you should give our newcomers a warm/or hot welcome message...


warm or hot??? i'm so sorry!!!! >.<


I was giving examples of type of welcoming messages...
Instead of apologizing, you can try to welcome our newcomers...
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WOW!!! so sorry, people!!! >.< i haven't visited this in a long time!!!! T.T been too busy...


Isn it important to welcome people with the same interest as you??
Kidding...Maybe you should give our newcomers a warm/or hot welcome message...


warm or hot??? i'm so sorry!!!! >.<


I was giving examples of type of welcoming messages...
Instead of apologizing, you can try to welcome our newcomers...


okay!!!! thanx....
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...


wow... u luv to quote me.. jk, jk!!
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...


wow... u luv to quote me.. jk, jk!!


And people like to quote me...
I use quotes to make easy references so people dont get confused...
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...


wow... u luv to quote me.. jk, jk!!


And people like to quote me...
I use quotes to make easy references so people dont get confused...


hahah, okay, okay... i guess so they dont' have to keep checking on on the forums, eh?
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...


wow... u luv to quote me.. jk, jk!!


And people like to quote me...
I use quotes to make easy references so people dont get confused...


hahah, okay, okay... i guess so they dont' have to keep checking on on the forums, eh?


Which makes it much more convenient...Especially those pages that takes ages to load..
Creator
56175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In The Sky . . ....
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...


wow... u luv to quote me.. jk, jk!!


And people like to quote me...
I use quotes to make easy references so people dont get confused...


hahah, okay, okay... i guess so they dont' have to keep checking on on the forums, eh?


Which makes it much more convenient...Especially those pages that takes ages to load..


okay.... XD wow, sum pages do take forever to load... DX
Vampires
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Not telling...But...
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:


jinhong91 wrote:


Angam wrote:

WELCOME, NEW PEOPLE!!! hope ur all having fun!!!!!


That was fast ...


wow... u luv to quote me.. jk, jk!!


And people like to quote me...
I use quotes to make easy references so people dont get confused...


hahah, okay, okay... i guess so they dont' have to keep checking on on the forums, eh?


Which makes it much more convenient...Especially those pages that takes ages to load..


okay.... XD wow, sum pages do take forever to load... DX

Like the one Im trying to load even after waiting 5 mins...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.