First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Candy!! =D
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08 , edited 3/11/08
list all off you favorite candys!!! <33

umm umm
hersheys.
mnms.
reeses pieces
bubblicious bubble gum
wah!!! i cant think of any at the moment x]
Member
61244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
This is a very hard question. >.<
Moderator
15073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
all of em???? :DD or anythin dark or milk chocolate!! x]
754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Uhhh a like a lot errr....
milk chocalate
push pop
ummmmm
fruit bags (the ones that are fruity) something something
starburts
gummy bears
Can't think..
Member
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / shinee world n_n
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
anything that is chocolate =3
49663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / Spokane, WA
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
My favourite is Starburst jellybeans
I also LOVE Cherry Lollypoppes
And,all sorts of other candies
Posted 5/22/08
chocolate and bolche (i can´t write it on english properly sorry )
Member
5801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in Mala...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
hersheys...?
yummy!!
Member
2560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 8/24/08
i love anything that is call chocolate!!
Member
1541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere in EARTH:D
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
bunoe ! [ did i spell coorectly ? ]

39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
hmmm.. this is hard x3 letss see.....
- those huge swirly rainbow lollipops
-candy corn? :D
choco >:DD
grr. i cant think of anything at the momment =_=
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

anime9111 wrote:

hmmm.. this is hard x3 letss see.....
- those huge swirly rainbow lollipops
-candy corn? :D
choco >:DD
grr. i cant think of anything at the momment =_=



lmfao! i love those gigantic rainbow lollipops!..I never finish them..haha xD
39745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Hey! Look! It's a...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

blueberrysauce wrote:


anime9111 wrote:

hmmm.. this is hard x3 letss see.....
- those huge swirly rainbow lollipops
-candy corn? :D
choco >:DD
grr. i cant think of anything at the momment =_=



lmfao! i love those gigantic rainbow lollipops!..I never finish them..haha xD


:DD i knoww! mee neither =_=
my mom ends up sayin stuff like " candy is bad for your teeth!"
stuff liek tat x3
Creator
4462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Byakuran's marshm...
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

anime9111 wrote:


blueberrysauce wrote:


anime9111 wrote:

hmmm.. this is hard x3 letss see.....
- those huge swirly rainbow lollipops
-candy corn? :D
choco >:DD
grr. i cant think of anything at the momment =_=



lmfao! i love those gigantic rainbow lollipops!..I never finish them..haha xD


:DD i knoww! mee neither =_=
my mom ends up sayin stuff like " candy is bad for your teeth!"
stuff liek tat x3


lmao! i just give up and throw it away cause it gets too sticky xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.