First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Game to Anime Adaptation
2680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / lol
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
For one, I really liked kingdom Hearts (even with it's ff and disney characters) and I think it should have it's own anime.
.hack//g.u. was really good as well...(well actually, they already made a c.g. movie)

and so are the Final Fantasy series (not just A.C. and Last order)

(NOT a duplicate. I checked the other one and it was what anime should have it's own videogame)
5941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Final Fantay X
Warcraft
3177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under the pig sty...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
same comments ^^

is this in the wrong section?
should it be in the game section ? =X
Posted 3/11/08
omg my CR senses are tingling
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Duplicate. Saw this exact thread a few days ago. Too lazy to search for it.
Posted 3/11/08

Darkwiz34 wrote:

Duplicate. Saw this exact thread a few days ago. Too lazy to search for it.


don't worry i think a new generation of mini mods will come and help
Posted 3/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Darkwiz34 wrote:

Duplicate. Saw this exact thread a few days ago. Too lazy to search for it.


don't worry i think a new generation of mini mods will come and help


like me????????
3609 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
like me???????
Posted 3/11/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


like me????????


no your already like a veteran. i've seen a couple of people that i've never seen before post the correct link. one time this person is like "why are you so mean to mini mods. why don't you actually help" i didn't wanna say anything cuz eventually he'll find the reason to stop.
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Darkwiz34 wrote:

Duplicate. Saw this exact thread a few days ago. Too lazy to search for it.


don't worry i think a new generation of mini mods will come and help


I'm no mini-mod. what are you talking about?
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


like me????????


no your already like a veteran. i've seen a couple of people that i've never seen before post the correct link. one time this person is like "why are you so mean to mini mods. why don't you actually help" i didn't wanna say anything cuz eventually he'll find the reason to stop.


lol next generation?
Posted 3/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


like me????????


no your already like a veteran. i've seen a couple of people that i've never seen before post the correct link. one time this person is like "why are you so mean to mini mods. why don't you actually help" i didn't wanna say anything cuz eventually he'll find the reason to stop.


like that idiot that posted above you?
7071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / M / San Jose
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

rainisback wrote:

For one, I really liked kingdom Hearts (even with it's ff and disney characters) and I think it should have it's own anime.
.hack//g.u. was really good as well...(well actually, they already made a c.g. movie)

and so are the Final Fantasy series (not just A.C. and Last order)

(NOT a duplicate. I checked the other one and it was what anime should have it's own videogame)


you know someday Kingdom Hearts might actually have its own anime since it already has its own manga
Posted 3/11/08

blablabla9876 wrote:

like that idiot that posted above you?


yes. idk why people start posting the correct link. its not like your gonna gain anythnig from that. unless you wanna be a forum mod which i highly doubt
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Yeah I stopped doing that. Too lazy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.