First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Anime Con
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Greensboro
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I hope this isn't a repeated post but has anyone been to a Anime or Cosplay Con yet? If so when, where, and how was it. If you have pics please post. i have never been to a con yet but I am playing on going soon (hopefully this summer) and I wanted to know what I should prepare for.
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

SilkKimono wrote:

I hope this isn't a repeated post but has anyone been to a Anime or Cosplay Con yet? If so when, where, and how was it. If you have pics please post. i have never been to a con yet but I am playing on going soon (hopefully this summer) and I wanted to know what I should prepare for.


same here always wanted to go buty stuff always came up
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Greensboro
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

moratorium wrote:


SilkKimono wrote:

I hope this isn't a repeated post but has anyone been to a Anime or Cosplay Con yet? If so when, where, and how was it. If you have pics please post. i have never been to a con yet but I am playing on going soon (hopefully this summer) and I wanted to know what I should prepare for.


same here always wanted to go buty stuff always came up


What con do you think you will go to or want to go to?
2811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Intel i7
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
i dont even knwo where they are the last one in hawaii was like 4-5 years ago
Posted 3/11/08
i don't wanna go. i don't wanna see a mass of anime nerds dressed up like naruto. i hate fuckin naruto, if i do go to one and some on starts saying dattebayo or i'm gonna save saskue. i'm gonna fuckin kill them. seriously. who wants to see a mass of orange fags in a frickin room. also if this anime/cosplay con is in america. expect a lot of fat, losers coming. fuckin naruto lovers. i just wanna go into a room filled with narutos and just beat them.
Posted 3/11/08
I went to one last year but I didn't cosplay. The people who did cosplay looked like retards, their costumes were terrible!
2288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / florida
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
i went to mega-con last weekend it was ballin
25823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

SilkKimono wrote:


moratorium wrote:


SilkKimono wrote:

I hope this isn't a repeated post but has anyone been to a Anime or Cosplay Con yet? If so when, where, and how was it. If you have pics please post. i have never been to a con yet but I am playing on going soon (hopefully this summer) and I wanted to know what I should prepare for.


same here always wanted to go buty stuff always came up


What con do you think you will go to or want to go to?


oni con, even though its like in my backyard practically i havent been
838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Riverside CA
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I went to the Anime Expo last year in Long Beach and I plan to go again this year.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I go to Nan Desu Kan every year, and Anime Wasabi is this weekend. World Con is in Denver this year!!!! Wo0t!!!
160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
i went to the one in Long Beach last year. it was alright...there were some pretty good cosplay..but there were to many naruto fans..some were even re-enacting stuff from the show...and the what they say "Naruto" is ah..and the catch phrase is anyone "Believe it!" its plain annoying. But it was fun..it being my first time going..i even got interviewed,it was like some kind of game (they told me anime questions and i got all of them right)..i got a night light and a copy of ddr...I'm going again this year..
Posted 3/11/08
yaoi con lol
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
not yet..... waz gonna go 2 one but sold out like hella fast.....so many ppl!!!!
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere between...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
I never been to one but I once saw it on tv. It would be kinda disappointing to see someone dress up as one of your favourite character. However after dressing up and the person look like the character, I dont think it is a bad thing.
Posted 3/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

i don't wanna go. i don't wanna see a mass of anime nerds dressed up like naruto. i hate fuckin naruto, if i do go to one and some on starts saying dattebayo or i'm gonna save saskue. i'm gonna fuckin kill them. seriously. who wants to see a mass of orange fags in a frickin room. also if this anime/cosplay con is in america. expect a lot of fat, losers coming. fuckin naruto lovers. i just wanna go into a room filled with narutos and just beat them.


Thats why you don't go to conventions outside of Japan. You go to the Natsukomi and Fuyukomi in Japan. Naruto has already died out so it's fine. All you see are stations that sell nice hentai.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.