First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Trust leads to a better friendship
20165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
I belive so [I always trust my friends, but I must pick the right friend to trust (really)]
Posted 3/17/08
I wish that more people could trust me...
1324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
I totally trust my best friend . I know she is someone I can believe in
Though if she betrays me, I may never trust anyone anymore
7711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

what basically is trust??
it is the confidence in and reliance on good qualities...
the fairness.....

the only thing trust converge in is infidelity...when one chooses not to trust the other one anymore....
sad..thing...
2812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / nowhereland,USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
trust as u are trusted and live trying to build trust
Posted 3/25/08

alexya4u wrote:


nrfb wrote:


lol, now thats what my friend back at school used to say, but he changed, the "fool" part is a feeling, illusion created by mind by the person him/herself as an excuse to stop trying their best, it IS possible to get that kind of response I know, but it shouldnt be a dead end for you, it should be more of a reason to keep this up, note that your the coolest in any of those situations you have been in, stop trying is ok, but less cooler than not giving up if you know what am saying ^_^ people do change, 1 time might not work with others, but 3 surely will move their emotions, dont you think? =)


hehe ...if i said i don't trust them...it doesn't mean that i don't have friends..lol..beside that..i was talking about those fake friends...give them a little power and u'll see what kind of persons they are...
i assure u ...u'll be disappointed..as i said before maybe i'm wrong...but i usually don't misjudge ppl..i know what to appreciate and what not...


yeah, i know what u mean... i have plenty of friends, but lets say, 60% of those friends stabs u at the back... i mean, i cant believe that i have 3 friends (they are each others bestfriend)... i cant say the name so lets say A and B and C
so it goes like this, A is our choreographer for dances and B and C always support her... or i thought
when A went to another country to study, B and C stabbed her back... i could not believe what i heard... 0_o...
Posted 3/25/08
hihi, but i still trust my friends... wtf, if they stab me in the back i wouldnt care less... let them stab my back at let them feel there guiltyness...
Posted 3/25/08

choclate28 wrote:

I wish that more people could trust me...


*signs* yeah
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

shikanarukez wrote:


yeah, i know what u mean... i have plenty of friends, but lets say, 60% of those friends stabs u at the back... i mean, i cant believe that i have 3 friends (they are each others bestfriend)... i cant say the name so lets say A and B and C
so it goes like this, A is our choreographer for dances and B and C always support her... or i thought
when A went to another country to study, B and C stabbed her back... i could not believe what i heard... 0_o...


so u see..why should i trust them...those kind of ppl don't need neither appreciate my trust...
and btw that thing with ur friends..it;s another e.g that shows my theory is corect...
but there will allways be an A or B..or even more..so...just ignore them..it's the best solution
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
I feel really stuck lately.
I can't seem to get over some friendship problems and I really need some 'working' advices.
My friend and I have met for almost 7 months now and we started as strangers then became friends 1-2 weeks afterwards; close friends after a month, really good friends after the 2nd month, best friends after the 3rd month and then it started going all weird and we slowly went back down and currently = complete strangers.
I have no clue what I did wrong, they're not willing to tell me...they're not willing to talk to me...
I've almost tried everything...
Friends have suggested that I should give up and move on...but my heart won't let me...><
It's really weird...I've had many friends over the years but I don't think I've experienced one like this before...it's this agonizing feeling of loss and a desire to hold on no matter how they treat you...
I use to think 'trust' was suppose to hold onto a friendship, but slowly we started losing trust in each other and then after a couple obstacles and problems there soon was no trust between us anymore.
I'm not sure what I can do, I feel really lost. =(
Posted 4/27/08

WCmonkey wrote:

I feel really stuck lately.
I can't seem to get over some friendship problems and I really need some 'working' advices.
My friend and I have met for almost 7 months now and we started as strangers then became friends 1-2 weeks afterwards; close friends after a month, really good friends after the 2nd month, best friends after the 3rd month and then it started going all weird and we slowly went back down and currently = complete strangers.
I have no clue what I did wrong, they're not willing to tell me...they're not willing to talk to me...
I've almost tried everything...
Friends have suggested that I should give up and move on...but my heart won't let me...><
It's really weird...I've had many friends over the years but I don't think I've experienced one like this before...it's this agonizing feeling of loss and a desire to hold on no matter how they treat you...
I use to think 'trust' was suppose to hold onto a friendship, but slowly we started losing trust in each other and then after a couple obstacles and problems there soon was no trust between us anymore.
I'm not sure what I can do, I feel really lost. =(


A little to deep >_<

sooooo all you have to do is weeeell, Talk to him more... Maybe you just ran out of things to do or talk about
4149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / /snakeeyesvideos....
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
be very careful on trusting cause if u don't, u'll be the loser in the end. trust wisely.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

shikanarukez wrote:


WCmonkey wrote:

I feel really stuck lately.
I can't seem to get over some friendship problems and I really need some 'working' advices.
My friend and I have met for almost 7 months now and we started as strangers then became friends 1-2 weeks afterwards; close friends after a month, really good friends after the 2nd month, best friends after the 3rd month and then it started going all weird and we slowly went back down and currently = complete strangers.
I have no clue what I did wrong, they're not willing to tell me...they're not willing to talk to me...
I've almost tried everything...
Friends have suggested that I should give up and move on...but my heart won't let me...><
It's really weird...I've had many friends over the years but I don't think I've experienced one like this before...it's this agonizing feeling of loss and a desire to hold on no matter how they treat you...
I use to think 'trust' was suppose to hold onto a friendship, but slowly we started losing trust in each other and then after a couple obstacles and problems there soon was no trust between us anymore.
I'm not sure what I can do, I feel really lost. =(


A little to deep >_<

sooooo all you have to do is weeeell, Talk to him more... Maybe you just ran out of things to do or talk about


apparently their mad about something but they're not willing to tell me what it is...so can't really do anything about it...feel really lost without them...and I'm graduating in 1.5 months....=( really want to resolve this...but it's so tangled...
9454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
In present times, people are just so hard to trust.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.