Created by bhabor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
do women masterbate too?
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bhabor wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

if thats the case then whats the difference between orgasms and masturbation???? 0.0!!


physical stimulation....

orgasm is plainly mental skills...while masturbation includes not only mental but also physical..like rubb'n once organ..lol


bahahah you sure know your stuff about wanking and shit hahahahah nice
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

Gustan12 wrote:


bhabor wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

if thats the case then whats the difference between orgasms and masturbation???? 0.0!!


physical stimulation....

orgasm is plainly mental skills...while masturbation includes not only mental but also physical..like rubb'n once organ..lol


bahahah you sure know your stuff about wanking and shit hahahahah nice


hahahahaha didnt go to med school for nothin...hahahaha men this thread cracks me up...

5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
orgasm is the peak of your "sex drive" if u will, masturbation is just the physical handling to arous urself.
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bhabor wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


bhabor wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

if thats the case then whats the difference between orgasms and masturbation???? 0.0!!


physical stimulation....

orgasm is plainly mental skills...while masturbation includes not only mental but also physical..like rubb'n once organ..lol


bahahah you sure know your stuff about wanking and shit hahahahah nice


hahahahaha didnt go to med school for nothin...hahahaha men this thread cracks me up...



haha ok =D med school i was gonna say god they teach you all this in school XD they only taught me how to put a condom on a dildo hahahahaha
174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / lost in the anime...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Lol.. im surprised moderaters haven't come across this thread yet
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

Gustan12 wrote:


bhabor wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


bhabor wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

if thats the case then whats the difference between orgasms and masturbation???? 0.0!!


physical stimulation....

orgasm is plainly mental skills...while masturbation includes not only mental but also physical..like rubb'n once organ..lol


bahahah you sure know your stuff about wanking and shit hahahahah nice


hahahahaha didnt go to med school for nothin...hahahaha men this thread cracks me up...



haha ok =D med school i was gonna say god they teach you all this in school XD they only taught me how to put a condom on a dildo hahahahaha


hahahahahaha nice one bro'da
Posted 3/11/08

keiwo wrote:

Lol.. im surprised moderaters haven't come across this thread yet


cuz they are loving it!!! hahahahahaha!
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

orgasm is the peak of your "sex drive" if u will, masturbation is just the physical handling to arous urself.


so having an orgasm is basically just "cumming" and masturbation is just...pleasuring yourself?
hm. ok i get it now


nooooo cumming is called ejaculation...lol. wow. are u sure ur old enough to know these stuff?
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bhabor wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


bhabor wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


bhabor wrote:


n_n303 wrote:

if thats the case then whats the difference between orgasms and masturbation???? 0.0!!


physical stimulation....

orgasm is plainly mental skills...while masturbation includes not only mental but also physical..like rubb'n once organ..lol


bahahah you sure know your stuff about wanking and shit hahahahah nice


hahahahaha didnt go to med school for nothin...hahahaha men this thread cracks me up...



haha ok =D med school i was gonna say god they teach you all this in school XD they only taught me how to put a condom on a dildo hahahahaha


hahahahahaha nice one bro'da

hahaha thanks im off topic now haha have fun take care
7804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / 椅子の上
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Women don't have to masturbate because they are superior to men.

They eat chocolate.
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

n_n303 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

nooooo cumming is called ejaculation...lol. wow. are u sure ur old enough to know these stuff?


i dont know anymore
i thought i knew but it turns out i dont...


hahahahaaha
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
Hahaha women squirt...way more than what men can excrete LOL. Supply and demand, that just means ours has higher value.
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

yongharn wrote:

Women don't have to masturbate because they are superior to men.

They eat chocolate.


what the? men eat chocolates too...whats the connection of chocolate to being dominant?lol
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

reikiaddict wrote:

Hahaha women squirt...way more than what men can excrete LOL. Supply and demand, that just means ours has higher value.


hahahaha nice nice nice one bro'da...hahahahahahahahahaahahah
12887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Through the looki...
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

sypris wrote:

Yes some do. Is this appropriate for a pg-13 site?


Take a look at his age or just take a guess what it is...PG-13? Yeah this is the kinda shit that 13 year olds and then immature minds think about...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.