Created by bhabor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
do women masterbate too?
3741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
..um what
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

gourdbreaker wrote:


Shoukaii wrote:

duuhhhh of course they do -_-" not unless they are those from church?? O.o those sisters or whatever they're called lols xD


haha! sometimes i what people from church do when they feel horny. they are humans too, for sure they have no escape from horniness. lol. XD


i agreee i agreeeee....how would we know that their not doing it, when we are not them...lol
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.
Posted 3/11/08

Gustan12 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

It's obvious. Hahaha it would be funny to watch though.


www.redtube.com


wow! you straight up gave the site.hahaha! you're funny! XD

but yeah...girls do masturbate and when they can't handle it anymore, they reach orgasm, or their "limit" boy, this is one freaky thread
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


and womens will always b the teasers for men to get horny....bahahahahaahaha
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bhabor wrote:


gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


and womens will always b the teasers for men to get horny....bahahahahaahaha


oh well! hahaha! i think somebody should come up with a thread about fetishes. hahaha...! :D

5397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Copernicus, Moon
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bhabor wrote:


bren wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


bhabor wrote:


yongharn wrote:

Women don't have to masturbate because they are superior to men.

They eat chocolate.


what the? men eat chocolates too...whats the connection of chocolate to being dominant?lol


Actually old men eat dark chocolate to increase sperm count or so as they say ahahaha.


HAHAHHAHHAHAH!!
I EAT A LOT OF CHOCOLATES!!!
soooo...



soo both are superiors...lol




...who wins!?!
2672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / dubai, dubai uae
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bren wrote:


bhabor wrote:


bren wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


bhabor wrote:


yongharn wrote:

Women don't have to masturbate because they are superior to men.

They eat chocolate.


what the? men eat chocolates too...whats the connection of chocolate to being dominant?lol


Actually old men eat dark chocolate to increase sperm count or so as they say ahahaha.


HAHAHHAHHAHAH!!
I EAT A LOT OF CHOCOLATES!!!
soooo...



soo both are superiors...lol




...who wins!?!


who wins?? no one wins...'coz both are superiorly masturbating..hahaha

4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

Monolix wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

It's obvious. Hahaha it would be funny to watch though.


www.redtube.com


I lol'd.


hahahah =D
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

litagreen4 wrote:


Gustan12 wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:

It's obvious. Hahaha it would be funny to watch though.


www.redtube.com


wow! you straight up gave the site.hahaha! you're funny! XD

but yeah...girls do masturbate and when they can't handle it anymore, they reach orgasm, or their "limit" boy, this is one freaky thread


hahahahah thanks =DDD
4186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/11/08

bren wrote:


bhabor wrote:


bren wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


bhabor wrote:


yongharn wrote:

Women don't have to masturbate because they are superior to men.

They eat chocolate.


what the? men eat chocolates too...whats the connection of chocolate to being dominant?lol


Actually old men eat dark chocolate to increase sperm count or so as they say ahahaha.


HAHAHHAHHAHAH!!
I EAT A LOT OF CHOCOLATES!!!
soooo...



soo both are superiors...lol




...who wins!?!


i do ^^
8463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sabah, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/11/08
we dun c much replies frm females.....hahahaha....of course they do
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / USA Nebraska
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
yeah they do, (i doubt they use to but I'm just betting there's something in the food we eat....)
Posted 3/12/08
yeah they do........
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Y HELO THAR, VIRGIN
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.