Created by bhabor
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
do women masterbate too?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
but I thought females can''t produce sex cells like men do, so once they run out they can't get pregnant anymore? or do I just have the wrong information
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / currently in UK
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
what kind of dumb question is that..of course they do!!
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11-Brittania...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

n_n303 wrote:

if thats the case then whats the difference between orgasms and masturbation???? 0.0!!


Masturbation is when you feel good by touching yourself.

Orgasm is when you feel so aroused, for women, liquid comes out of their vagina and the muscles grow larger therefore the hole does.
51323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

muera wrote:

yesss..they also to that!


hahahaha! o really? how did u know? ahhaha u really are into this kinds of subjects huh? haehhe.. i was shocked to see a pregnant woman here.. nice one bro.. miss you!
51323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


its because of your hormones man.. heard of TESTOSTERONE? so i wont blame you guys for doing it.. hahaha blame it to your hormones... we have testosterone too but juz a lil but that's why you guys are way hornier than us.. ahehehe..
51323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

bhabor wrote:


gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


and womens will always b the teasers for men to get horny....bahahahahaahaha


oh! as if! ahhahaha! yeah right..
51323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

gourdbreaker wrote:


bhabor wrote:


gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


and womens will always b the teasers for men to get horny....bahahahahaahaha


oh well! hahaha! i think somebody should come up with a thread about fetishes. hahaha...! :D



go make go make one man... hahaha i have a good one.. hehehehe..
Posted 3/12/08
uh...... they do? they're still humans... they also have their "needs"..... i think...
1742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California (man i...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
.............uh...Yea

I mean i'm sure some girls out there would e feeling.......urges..........i don't know/...........i think..........whatever
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Miami Florida
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
some do
1419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A series of tubes
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Most women usually don't masturbate until their 20's or 30's. Its complicated but I can summarize by saying that women don't completely mature sexually until much later than men. I wouldn't expect any of the young girls browsing this forum to masturbate on a regular basis.
18071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
no permanent addr...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

zaivan wrote:


gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


its because of your hormones man.. heard of TESTOSTERONE? so i wont blame you guys for doing it.. hahaha blame it to your hormones... we have testosterone too but juz a lil but that's why you guys are way hornier than us.. ahehehe..


you're wrong sis! it is proven that women are more pervy than us-Males!..but women does have the some kind of genes rather have somewhat a strong "tollerable" released of rapid emotions than us..hehe..i've watched it on tv..believe..hehe
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
^well, I suppose I am abnormal then. I did it almost daily from 12 for years. Ok, waaaaay too much info. Most women do, no matter what they tell you.
51323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

muera wrote:


zaivan wrote:


gourdbreaker wrote:


darok3k wrote:

this is a fuck up thread. anyways back to the subject... if my calculations are correct, guys do it more.


yes, of course. because men seems to be always hornier. hahaha! lol.


its because of your hormones man.. heard of TESTOSTERONE? so i wont blame you guys for doing it.. hahaha blame it to your hormones... we have testosterone too but juz a lil but that's why you guys are way hornier than us.. ahehehe..


you're wrong sis! it is proven that women are more pervy than us-Males!..but women does have the some kind of genes rather have somewhat a strong "tollerable" released of rapid emotions than us..hehe..i've watched it on tv..believe..hehe


hahaha.. so we're hornier huh but are better in handling our emotions hehe thats nice... so in simpler terms your saying you guys juz cant handle the heat? hehehe.. maybe your right.. coz in society men have always been the picture of pervyness hehehe.. and women is portrayed as the paragon of virginity and wholesomeness (as if).. hehehe.. what was the topic again? hehehe..
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
ofc they do i live in a country where they cut off ur head if u have sex without a marrige and i know that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.