Created by inc15
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply love or lust??? hee hee..
Member
5113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/08 , edited 3/12/08
love is better...
Member
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Trapped inside th...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
love!
Member
14781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / jigoku sEkAi. . .
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
love of course!
Member
10295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
of course love! some people only hve lust with untrue feelings. love is true!
Member
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 3/24/08
Both??? I have no clue what the difference is......when you love someone, you are insane about that person, you lust to hear them, to talk to them, to feel them, to see them.. I guess that they're both the same..
Member
2738 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere under a...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
L-O-V-E
Member
1202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / 7th Ring of hell
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
L-U-----s-----t hehehe I think married guys prefer that more than love hehe
Member
5113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

luna-chan4311 wrote:

Both??? I have no clue what the difference is......when you love someone, you are insane about that person, you lust to hear them, to talk to them, to feel them, to see them.. I guess that they're both the same..


you lust to hear, talk and etc... well i think its more like... you long to hear, talk and be with them...
Member
10571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ice Cream Land
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

inc15 wrote:


luna-chan4311 wrote:

Both??? I have no clue what the difference is......when you love someone, you are insane about that person, you lust to hear them, to talk to them, to feel them, to see them.. I guess that they're both the same..


you lust to hear, talk and etc... well i think its more like... you long to hear, talk and be with them...


um......I still don't get it!
Member
5113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/8/08

luna-chan4311 wrote:


inc15 wrote:


luna-chan4311 wrote:

Both??? I have no clue what the difference is......when you love someone, you are insane about that person, you lust to hear them, to talk to them, to feel them, to see them.. I guess that they're both the same..


you lust to hear, talk and etc... well i think its more like... you long to hear, talk and be with them...


um......I still don't get it!


ahihihih... you will learn it in time... longing for some1 you love and lust is like the N & S of the magnet....
Member
8524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Love is better than lust...
Member
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
is it a normal thing for your boyfriend to be attracted to you sexually?..what am i saying..uhm..I am totally against that pms you know (makin' love b4 marriage thingy)..but he just tells me these things..I laugh at those times when he gets all naughty and stuff..i don't bite it but I find it funny..I dunno why..I must be weird..well, he's my first bf after all..so I don't really know if love and lust is in the picture???? i'm confused now..
Member
25743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Burtucky
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Love
No matter how many times you're hurt by it.
Member
1362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / that one place......
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
love
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.