First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Star Ranking/Costs
Moderator
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
YEY!!! thnx for making me a 3 star
Students
3567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / So. Cal
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I'm not on the list....
Posted 3/28/08

Brinckmyster wrote:

I'm not on the list....


Urm, if you are a new member, your name will not be in the list. We take names from the classes forum, do post there
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
yay! arigato gosaimasu for giving me the special star!
142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
wow, cool... ii have a special star. heeh(:
Student Councillor
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
how nice I am a special star!!! tnx!!!
Student Councillor
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
thx for make me a special star!! nice!!
Posted 4/1/08
Soecial is for student councillors
Student Councillor
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

Adirin wrote:

Soecial is for student councillors

that mean..
i am a member of student council?

Posted 4/3/08

arlulez wrote:


Adirin wrote:

Soecial is for student councillors

that mean..
i am a member of student council?



Should be XD Check the list
Student Councillor
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

Adirin wrote:


arlulez wrote:


Adirin wrote:

Soecial is for student councillors

that mean..
i am a member of student council?



Should be XD Check the list

i will check the list^^
thx
Posted 4/3/08

arlulez wrote:


Adirin wrote:


arlulez wrote:


Adirin wrote:

Soecial is for student councillors

that mean..
i am a member of student council?



Should be XD Check the list

i will check the list^^
thx


NP. Glad to help
13741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 《Frozen※ Dreamlan...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
How can you earn them? And I'm new, so....does new members don't have any?
Posted 4/12/08
So do all newbies start out with no stars?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.