First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Ikki Tousen Manga
6072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / the 650
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

flynfreako wrote:


Enternalfir3 wrote:


iwannabeaninja wrote:

Well I havn't actualy read the manga yet and I was wondering if anyone knew ware it could be found.... I know that there are scanlators working on it but for some reason it doesn't seem like any if the regular sites that I go to have it put....


Here is the link for it to be read online: http://animesymposium.com/forum/index.php?topic=1501.0

I just came across it.



awesome! thank you! :D


well if you still wanna download and add it to your collection then heres the first ten volumes:

Vol.01-04 http://www.mediafire.com/?wjm2yh9y4x0
Vol.05-07 http://www.mediafire.com/?ylnjwy5kbds
Vol.08-10 http://www.mediafire.com/?zlm2cf7axnm
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Raleigh
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
Thanks for the links.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

nipponboy911 wrote:


flynfreako wrote:


Enternalfir3 wrote:


iwannabeaninja wrote:

Well I havn't actualy read the manga yet and I was wondering if anyone knew ware it could be found.... I know that there are scanlators working on it but for some reason it doesn't seem like any if the regular sites that I go to have it put....


Here is the link for it to be read online: http://animesymposium.com/forum/index.php?topic=1501.0

I just came across it.



awesome! thank you! :D


well if you still wanna download and add it to your collection then heres the first ten volumes:

Vol.01-04 http://www.mediafire.com/?wjm2yh9y4x0
Vol.05-07 http://www.mediafire.com/?ylnjwy5kbds
Vol.08-10 http://www.mediafire.com/?zlm2cf7axnm


thank you! ^.^ i'm really hooked on this manga for some reason o_o
389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Raleigh
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
I'm curious if there was any censorship when comparing the American and Japanese versions.
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/16/08

cors8 wrote:

I'm curious if there was any censorship when comparing the American and Japanese versions.


i wouldn't be surprised... but then, whenever i was in a bookstore they had it wrapped in plastic so minors couldn't look through it.

i'm pretty certain they messed up alot of the translation >.< sometimes the dialog is just so out of place, it's like watching MST 3000... *sigh*

Posted 3/16/08
o0o0o I might have to read it
669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/19/08
Can you upload 11-13 for download? I don't have IRC so it would be helpful. Thanks.
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
I don't really like nor enjoyed the anime...
does the manga have the same story?
2653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

arcuiedhime wrote:

I don't really like nor enjoyed the anime...
does the manga have the same story?


pretty much... there's less bra-wearing and less rape though lol
in my opinion, the manga is better ^.^
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/21/08

flynfreako wrote:


arcuiedhime wrote:

I don't really like nor enjoyed the anime...
does the manga have the same story?


pretty much... there's less bra-wearing and less rape though lol
in my opinion, the manga is better ^.^


Lol... less brawearing and less rape scenes... ahehehe
I see... that's Ikitousen for sure....
I'll might try reading the manga...
4339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Tx
Offline
Posted 3/22/08
just to let everyone know mangafox started uploading the ikku tousen series so now you no longer have to download it!
Posted 3/26/08
is awesome
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Ikki Tousen: Eloquent Fist
Fight until your clothes come off.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/35053.html
14494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Seiso Academy xD
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
i dont read it... i watch its anime xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.