What about this group is confusing?? (A 5th division survey)
Academy Student
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
I am basically trying to get a feel for what newbs do and do not understand. Whether it is creating a zanpakuto, creating a character, the dueling thread, details about RP... anything.

Just list what might have been confusing when you first started participating with this group

NOTE: This will be a quick survey... I will delete this thread by friday or saturday...
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
just an observation...a lot of newbies ask where to go first...we can post it on the main page or include it in the invites...just a thought though...
Academy Student
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
ok makes perfect sense *jots down*
Captain- Moderator
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

wolfwood012 wrote:

I am basically trying to get a feel for what newbs do and do not understand. Whether it is creating a zanpakuto, creating a character, the dueling thread, details about RP... anything.

Just list what might have been confusing when you first started participating with this group

NOTE: This will be a quick survey... I will delete this thread by friday or saturday...


i get the feeling ur talking bout muffin's god-modding and OOC-ness
Posted 3/12/08

zabuza212 wrote:


wolfwood012 wrote:

I am basically trying to get a feel for what newbs do and do not understand. Whether it is creating a zanpakuto, creating a character, the dueling thread, details about RP... anything.

Just list what might have been confusing when you first started participating with this group

NOTE: This will be a quick survey... I will delete this thread by friday or saturday...


i get the feeling ur talking bout muffin's god-modding and OOC-ness


lol thats funny but im not disagreeing
Academy Student
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
well muffin brought i to my attention that newbs are always asking about the group, so I made this in response to a PM that was sent to me. Once again gonna take this and put it into a report of sorts.
Posted 3/12/08
uhm..i think instructions thru invites consumes a lot of time....think we should put the announcement on the main page taichou...
Academy Student
44056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Queens, New York
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
makes sense, but dont most people see the main page where it says that say apply for a space and check the forums? I mean the intro on the front page to me is pretty self explanatory...
Captain- Commander
102545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
anywhere but there
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
wolf kun, maybe if we highlight it? when i look at our main page my eyes are drawn to the new gotei image and then to the alerts...if i remember correctly there's like another 2inch intro about seireitei and shinigamis in general...just a thought though...
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my prickly cac...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
If only forum topics could be organized into folders... Maybe we can make the "instructions" into a nice flashy picture that draws attention.
Captain
4099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Limbo
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
stop making fun of me
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

Somilge wrote:

wolf kun, maybe if we highlight it? when i look at our main page my eyes are drawn to the new gotei image and then to the alerts...if i remember correctly there's like another 2inch intro about seireitei and shinigamis in general...just a thought though...


Hmmm how am I supposed to highlight what? Just asking... not trying to be contradictory at all XD

BTW I made it so that your eyes will be drawn towards the News Alerts and the images...XD
You must be logged in to post.