First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
The Best boyfriend for Ella?
4562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outa space...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

naima103 wrote:

okk ppl, first of all who ever said that she doesn't look good with wu zun
is totally wrong cuz they do have a greet chemistry in off screen in on screen
soo ya'll need to stop trippin'
i knoe she has her own boyish look but that's just wat makes her herself
and she izz soo damn funny tooo soo don't bee hatiin on her
GOOOO ELLA


we aint trippin... i know we hatas... shes jus way too uglay... she must have fell outta da uglay tree and hit every branch on da way down....and landing on her face ddnt help much either!!!

no need to hate, itz da truth, and our opinion...
1055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CeBu CiTy
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
hEy!!! i like ella!!!! wu zun is great!!!
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / los angeles, ca.
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
i dont know.
4562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outa space...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

zackery02 wrote:

i dont know.


yeah, only god would know... he has yet to create dat mold!!!
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
WELL I THINK THAT SHE IZZ PRETTY IN HER OWN WAY
NOT THE PRETTIEST PPL ALIVE BUT STILL BEAUTIFUL IN THE INSIDE
AND SHE IZZ SOO TALENTED TOO
AND I HATE THE FACT THAT PPL ARE CALLIN' HER UGLY
BUT WATEVER SAY WAT U WANT
& AM JUST SAYING WAT I FEEL LIKE SAYING
NOT EVERONE THINKS THE SAME
& EVER ONE SEES PPL DIFFERENTLY
1244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / US
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

bebeboss wrote:




this is the hoteest couples <333



wow... u got the perfect match,lol
4562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outa space...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

naima103 wrote:

WELL I THINK THAT SHE IZZ PRETTY IN HER OWN WAY
NOT THE PRETTIEST PPL ALIVE BUT STILL BEAUTIFUL IN THE INSIDE
AND SHE IZZ SOO TALENTED TOO
AND I HATE THE FACT THAT PPL ARE CALLIN' HER UGLY
BUT WATEVER SAY WAT U WANT
& AM JUST SAYING WAT I FEEL LIKE SAYING
NOT EVERONE THINKS THE SAME
& EVER ONE SEES PPL DIFFERENTLY


yea ur rite to a certain extent... and even a hata like me can say dat 1 outta 1,000,000 pics of hers she actually looks somewhat like a woman... and i would also hafta say dat if she grew out her hair, put on some makeup, wore a dress, den i wouldn't be hatin as much...
1061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
HAHA YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU,
I THINK SHE WOULD LOOK SOO MUCH BETTER IF SHE GREW HER HAIR LONGER
AND DRESS LIKE A GIRL
I DON'T WHY FOR SUM REASONS I ALSO LIKE THE BOYISH LOOK THAT SHE HAS
CUZ SHE IZZ THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS THAT LOOK
AND THIS DAYS CELEBERTIES THEY CARE SOO MUCH ABOUT THIR LOOKS
BUT HER SHE 'S JUST LIKE HERSELF AND THAT'S THE BEST THING EVER
ABOUT HER
2524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ♥
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

evyss wrote:


Nadeshiko24 wrote:


khinny wrote:


kactbird wrote:


portiaisabel wrote:

??????? no one!


i definitely agree!!! besides... wu zun is way too good for her!!!


i 2nd dat


amen...


AGREE! they doesn't match each other



oo me too i agree totally...wu zun needs a prettier girl....ellas too man for him
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
herself hahah but somtimes she looks cute not like pretty kinda cute like a cute little boy kinda cute i guess a guy whoes bi but from what i heard on shows ella has alot of bf and romored bf right now i think she is dating somone from the describtion i heard he is kinda ugly cuz they say hr is some bussiness guy who wears glasses and i think they said he was reallllyyy old for her maybe he is 10-20 yrs older then him well thats what i heard am not sure thuo
136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / 渥太华
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
=0='' heechul.. somebody girly
4562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outa space...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

meglovesya wrote:

herself hahah but somtimes she looks cute not like pretty kinda cute like a cute little boy kinda cute i guess a guy whoes bi but from what i heard on shows ella has alot of bf and romored bf right now i think she is dating somone from the describtion i heard he is kinda ugly cuz they say hr is some bussiness guy who wears glasses and i think they said he was reallllyyy old for her maybe he is 10-20 yrs older then him well thats what i heard am not sure thuo


so i guess bi is da only option? lol!
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

cr4zy wrote:


evyss wrote:


Nadeshiko24 wrote:


khinny wrote:


kactbird wrote:


portiaisabel wrote:

??????? no one!


i definitely agree!!! besides... wu zun is way too good for her!!!


i 2nd dat


amen...


AGREE! they doesn't match each other



oo me too i agree totally...wu zun needs a prettier girl....ellas too man for him

sssooo trruuuuee when i saw hana kimi wuzun just looked like a gay child molester to me even tho his apperance didnt look like one but the fact that he liked ella made me feel that way cuz in there ella looked and acted like a underage boy they looked more like brothers then couple i dont know what everbody else sees but to me thats what they looked like brothers and nothing else
4562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / outa space...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

gaoyipin wrote:

=0='' heechul.. somebody girly


how dare u think of heechul when u think of her!!! maybe u would be perfect for ella
2801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

naima103 wrote:

okk ppl, first of all who ever said that she doesn't look good with wu zun
is totally wrong cuz they do have a greet chemistry in off screen in on screen
soo ya'll need to stop trippin'
i knoe she has her own boyish look but that's just wat makes her herself
and she izz soo damn funny tooo soo don't bee hatiin on her
GOOOO ELLA


good chemistry as BROTHERS! y do ppl always put" they have chemistry " in any dramas they watch ?? is it to make them sound intelligent ?? personally i think people who liked hana kimi is not because of the actors in it but because of the story line am sure if they swiched ella in the drama with someone else then today this post wouldnt be putting ellas name next to wuzun as best couple everyone would have thought this is one of the most unfit couples out there is like putting sour pickle with peanutbutter is just not working out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.