First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do u wish (Maburaho) WAS in CR?????
7621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Destiny Islands
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
i would like to see it, because i see a lot of people who like that series...and i want to see it
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
ehehe... I finished Maburaho on a DVD.. the ending sucked
1002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Eudd wrote:


EmotionlessBlue wrote:
Let's all just have a chill pill, watch some anime, and back off other, okay? ^^

No. I won't. I refuse listen to your precept because everything I've said was rational. Although it was harsh, it was logical, unlike the thread starter.


Well some one wants to be a little bitch today.... and what u said wasnt rational it was just a worthless comment that just pissed a bunch of people off and sounded like some cocky jackass had nothing better to do than to post something stupid because he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about... so next time u have something completely idiotic to say like that do the world a favor and keep it to yourself...Thank You
10068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / it's a secret.... :P
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
helll yeah!!!!! dats my fav anime of all tym!!!!!!
Posted 3/12/08

EmotionlessBlue wrote:
It was very rude and uncalled for. Threads with questions are created so that others may come in to HELP and discuss...


Sorry, read the forum rules. No personal threads allowed.
1076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
lol watched it already so dont really care but if theres a 2nd season then yes btw you can find it on veoh
Posted 3/12/08
o_O more info please?


Oh lord >_> All he asked for was just a little opinion =_=
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


EmotionlessBlue wrote:
Let's all just have a chill pill, watch some anime, and back off other, okay? ^^

No. I won't. I refuse listen to your precept because everything I've said was rational. Although it was harsh, it was logical, unlike the thread starter.


Well some one wants to be a little bitch today.... and what u said wasnt rational it was just a worthless comment that just pissed a bunch of people off and sounded like some cocky jackass had nothing better to do than to post something stupid because he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about... so next time u have something completely idiotic to say like that do the world a favor and keep it to yourself...Thank You


yeah, it was totally unnecessary. no one likes cocky ppl XD
Posted 3/12/08

heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


EmotionlessBlue wrote:
Let's all just have a chill pill, watch some anime, and back off other, okay? ^^

No. I won't. I refuse listen to your precept because everything I've said was rational. Although it was harsh, it was logical, unlike the thread starter.


Well some one wants to be a little bitch today.... and what u said wasnt rational it was just a worthless comment that just pissed a bunch of people off and sounded like some cocky jackass had nothing better to do than to post something stupid because he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about... so next time u have something completely idiotic to say like that do the world a favor and keep it to yourself...Thank You


Actually, you are the one who have no idea what is going on in this forum, not me. First of all, personal threads are not allowed, if you're too blind to see, there is a sticky about the rules of the forums. Secondly, my comment was rational in every feasible way because in order for the thread to stay credible, the OP has to use more intelligence while giving back stories, links, and info about what is trying to explain, otherwise, it would just be locked by the mods. Next time, fully comprehend the situation before you try to say something, in order to avert yourself from looking like a fool. Your comment is unquestionably moot. Your argument fails.
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Posted 3/12/08
omg i admit mubaraho is a good anime but its old its very easy to find u can even find it in english veoh.com has it subbed and dubbed so who cares
3134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / fairbanks ak
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
There is a reason that anime gets licensed so that the industry can grow its hard to sell things that people have already seen that is just how it is if crunchyroll were to show these anime they could face serious charges and get shutdown then this great website wouldnt exist sorry that is just how it is just be happy they have the anime they have now that isnt licensed there is plenty out there that isnt so just watch those or buy the ones you like and help the industry out
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / LIR I-I3/-\RT&S{}uI_
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
u can always watch at veoh or utube 0.o
156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Goukenimaru wrote:


bbgcool wrote:

naah... its has a sad ending... i dont like naimes like tht


Are you crazy, in the end the dude gets back to life and turns into a buch of clones, did you really watched the end of it? its like a 5 min for making up all the "sad" things from previous episode

Episode 24

"The shortest episode in the entire volume, about five minutes long. Kazuki's body was restored with Yuna and Chihaya's ashes. But now, instead of one Kazuki, there are now ten! In the end, Kuriko suggested that she would take around six Kazukis all for herself and the remaining four will be given to Rin, Yuna, and Chihaya. Yuna disapproved as she is (or so she believes) Kazuki's wife and she would consider it unfaithful should any of the ten Kazukis date another girl. "

So it means a shitty and funny ending that just wipe out all the "serious" things and leaves you desapointed.


Thanx man... I just saw it... Thanx a lot... i will try not to post with out seeing the while thing...
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
i have already watched this anime so i Don't care
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.