First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do u wish (Maburaho) WAS in CR?????
36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
watched this anime too, not bad to me
1002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Eudd wrote:


heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


EmotionlessBlue wrote:
Let's all just have a chill pill, watch some anime, and back off other, okay? ^^

No. I won't. I refuse listen to your precept because everything I've said was rational. Although it was harsh, it was logical, unlike the thread starter.


Well some one wants to be a little bitch today.... and what u said wasnt rational it was just a worthless comment that just pissed a bunch of people off and sounded like some cocky jackass had nothing better to do than to post something stupid because he doesnt know what the hell he's talking about... so next time u have something completely idiotic to say like that do the world a favor and keep it to yourself...Thank You


Actually, you are the one who have no idea what is going on in this forum, not me. First of all, personal threads are not allowed, if you're too blind to see, there is a sticky about the rules of the forums. Secondly, my comment was rational in every feasible way because in order for the thread to stay credible, the OP has to use more intelligence while giving back stories, links, and info about what is trying to explain, otherwise, it would just be locked by the mods. Next time, fully comprehend the situation before you try to say something, in order to avert yourself from looking like a fool. Your comment is unquestionably moot. Your argument fails.


Who cares if it goes against the rules stop being so stuck up...and the thread was made for those who already knew about the anime so there is no need to put background info on it, if you dont know about it and want to just use your brain and search for it...and i do comprehend the situation its that your mad that someone didnt do what u think they're supposed to do, so get over yourself and learn that not every thread has to put in the same way. Both u and the mods are just a bunch of stuck up people trying to correct others way of doing things.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Easy for you guys to say that you want it here,but at the end of the day,the one who will be sued is none other than Shinji,not you.
1672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / somewhere down th...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
that's right
Posted 3/12/08

heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Actually, you are the one who have no idea what is going on in this forum, not me. First of all, personal threads are not allowed, if you're too blind to see, there is a sticky about the rules of the forums. Secondly, my comment was rational in every feasible way because in order for the thread to stay credible, the OP has to use more intelligence while giving back stories, links, and info about what is trying to explain, otherwise, it would just be locked by the mods. Next time, fully comprehend the situation before you try to say something, in order to avert yourself from looking like a fool. Your comment is unquestionably moot. Your argument fails.


Who cares if it goes against the rules stop being so stuck up...and the thread was made for those who already knew about the anime so there is no need to put background info on it, if you dont know about it and want to just use your brain and search for it...and i do comprehend the situation its that your mad that someone didnt do what u think they're supposed to do, so get over yourself and learn that not every thread has to put in the same way. Both u and the mods are just a bunch of stuck up people trying to correct others way of doing things.


You just proved the depth of your intelligence. Seriously, stop posting and admitting your vacuity. You whole concept of this quarrel is perplexed. It's not about you feeling apathetic. It's about transgressing that rules that made my argument superior than yours. This thread is obviously a personal thread, as evidenced in the title. Either you're too stupid to comprehend, or too blind to see. I wasn't mad, nor did I leave any trace of it. Yet again, but this time, your speculation fails.

Bold: Sorry, but that line just contradicted to completely to what you've said priorly. If you're incapable of realizing, you are the maverick wannabe. It is clearly you who can't get over yourself because you disagree and intents to revolt against the rules. It seems to me like you are getting stupider as moments pass.
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Someone should just lock this thread,it's pointless
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MY-->NZ
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
sure why not ~~
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
Yeah it was a good anime but i don't think crunchyroll will put it here.
1002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Eudd wrote:


heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Actually, you are the one who have no idea what is going on in this forum, not me. First of all, personal threads are not allowed, if you're too blind to see, there is a sticky about the rules of the forums. Secondly, my comment was rational in every feasible way because in order for the thread to stay credible, the OP has to use more intelligence while giving back stories, links, and info about what is trying to explain, otherwise, it would just be locked by the mods. Next time, fully comprehend the situation before you try to say something, in order to avert yourself from looking like a fool. Your comment is unquestionably moot. Your argument fails.


Who cares if it goes against the rules stop being so stuck up...and the thread was made for those who already knew about the anime so there is no need to put background info on it, if you dont know about it and want to just use your brain and search for it...and i do comprehend the situation its that your mad that someone didnt do what u think they're supposed to do, so get over yourself and learn that not every thread has to put in the same way. Both u and the mods are just a bunch of stuck up people trying to correct others way of doing things.


You just proved the depth of your intelligence. Seriously, stop posting and admitting your vacuity. You whole concept of this quarrel is perplexed. It's not about you feeling apathetic. It's about transgressing that rules that made my argument superior than yours. This thread is obviously a personal thread, as evidenced in the title. Either you're too stupid to comprehend, or too blind to see. I wasn't mad, nor did I leave any trace of it. Yet again, but this time, your speculation fails.

Bold: Sorry, but that line just contradicted to completely to what you've said priorly. If you're incapable of realizing, you are the maverick wannabe. It is clearly you who can't get over yourself because you disagree and intents to revolt against the rules. It seems to me like you are getting stupider as moments pass.


Oh well, the fact still remains that u said something completely irrelevent to the thread. I admit that have the intent to revolt against some rules that make no sense but if u dont have the authority to enforce those rules u shouldnt... now frankly im tired of arguing with some ignorant person who gives off the impression that he thinks hes superior to people who dont think like him.
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Actually, you are the one who have no idea what is going on in this forum, not me. First of all, personal threads are not allowed, if you're too blind to see, there is a sticky about the rules of the forums. Secondly, my comment was rational in every feasible way because in order for the thread to stay credible, the OP has to use more intelligence while giving back stories, links, and info about what is trying to explain, otherwise, it would just be locked by the mods. Next time, fully comprehend the situation before you try to say something, in order to avert yourself from looking like a fool. Your comment is unquestionably moot. Your argument fails.


Who cares if it goes against the rules stop being so stuck up...and the thread was made for those who already knew about the anime so there is no need to put background info on it, if you dont know about it and want to just use your brain and search for it...and i do comprehend the situation its that your mad that someone didnt do what u think they're supposed to do, so get over yourself and learn that not every thread has to put in the same way. Both u and the mods are just a bunch of stuck up people trying to correct others way of doing things.


You just proved the depth of your intelligence. Seriously, stop posting and admitting your vacuity. You whole concept of this quarrel is perplexed. It's not about you feeling apathetic. It's about transgressing that rules that made my argument superior than yours. This thread is obviously a personal thread, as evidenced in the title. Either you're too stupid to comprehend, or too blind to see. I wasn't mad, nor did I leave any trace of it. Yet again, but this time, your speculation fails.

Bold: Sorry, but that line just contradicted to completely to what you've said priorly. If you're incapable of realizing, you are the maverick wannabe. It is clearly you who can't get over yourself because you disagree and intents to revolt against the rules. It seems to me like you are getting stupider as moments pass.


Oh well, the fact still remains that u said something completely irrelevent to the thread. I admit that have the intent to revolt against some rules that make no sense but if u dont have the authority to enforce those rules u shouldnt... now frankly im tired of arguing with some ignorant person who gives off the impression that he thinks hes superior to people who dont think like him.


What's wrong with trying to help others follow the rules? You rather have the forum be filled with spams?
Posted 3/12/08

heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


heavens_knight1432 wrote:


Eudd wrote:
Actually, you are the one who have no idea what is going on in this forum, not me. First of all, personal threads are not allowed, if you're too blind to see, there is a sticky about the rules of the forums. Secondly, my comment was rational in every feasible way because in order for the thread to stay credible, the OP has to use more intelligence while giving back stories, links, and info about what is trying to explain, otherwise, it would just be locked by the mods. Next time, fully comprehend the situation before you try to say something, in order to avert yourself from looking like a fool. Your comment is unquestionably moot. Your argument fails.


Who cares if it goes against the rules stop being so stuck up...and the thread was made for those who already knew about the anime so there is no need to put background info on it, if you dont know about it and want to just use your brain and search for it...and i do comprehend the situation its that your mad that someone didnt do what u think they're supposed to do, so get over yourself and learn that not every thread has to put in the same way. Both u and the mods are just a bunch of stuck up people trying to correct others way of doing things.


You just proved the depth of your intelligence. Seriously, stop posting and admitting your vacuity. You whole concept of this quarrel is perplexed. It's not about you feeling apathetic. It's about transgressing that rules that made my argument superior than yours. This thread is obviously a personal thread, as evidenced in the title. Either you're too stupid to comprehend, or too blind to see. I wasn't mad, nor did I leave any trace of it. Yet again, but this time, your speculation fails.

Bold: Sorry, but that line just contradicted to completely to what you've said priorly. If you're incapable of realizing, you are the maverick wannabe. It is clearly you who can't get over yourself because you disagree and intents to revolt against the rules. It seems to me like you are getting stupider as moments pass.


Oh well, the fact still remains that u said something completely irrelevent to the thread. I admit that have the intent to revolt against some rules that make no sense but if u dont have the authority to enforce those rules u shouldnt... now frankly im tired of arguing with some ignorant person who gives off the impression that he thinks hes superior to people who dont think like him.


What I've said was a significant response to the thread starter, thus making my comment relevant. Although I don't have the authority to enforce rules, I am entitled to my own action of warning others. Almost about everything you've said was pretty much subjective, and you call me ignorant? Although I do consider myself superior than you in many aspects. Debates, intelligence, life, etc.
1406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Infront of my lap...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08

Eudd wrote:


EmotionlessBlue wrote:
It was very rude and uncalled for. Threads with questions are created so that others may come in to HELP and discuss...


Sorry, read the forum rules. No personal threads allowed.


I mean, it's not really personal. He was asking a general question. Something that everyone can discuss. Stop acting like a mod and just chill out. No point in you posting so harshly in the first place. ...Idiots. -.- -sigh-

4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
LOL it's an funny anime...and CR's loading system is pretty fast.. so why not? SURE ;]]
2216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
YES!!!!!even though i've already sceen it but still yes!
934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 3/12/08
there's no point since it's licensed though, Shinji would probably lock it or remove it as soon as he finds out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.