First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
which celebrity do you wish you looked exactly like?
1222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / SomeWhere In Nevada
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Hmmmmm, being a guy I'd rather have my own "real" face then some borrowed face like that.
Mainly I'd feel sorta gay and undermined if I did want to look like someone else man, no self-esteem really.

2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/08

sweet_impact wrote:

oh lol yea i know i think there jus being ignorent not all asians look alike lol she pisses me off i bet she doesnt know any asian celebs if she did she wouldnt say stuff like datt
she should get off my topic shes saying mean stuff like dat lol srry i got confused sometimes i can be pretty clueless




well, some people have narrow minds and see everything the same.
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Im happy the way i look
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
Horikita Maki


Sandara Park.... She's actually really gorgeous....

Rainie Yang... i like her new 'jellyfish' hairstyle...
I don't think anyone can pull off that look like her...

Jessica Alba


Keira Knightley
Posted 3/17/08

essentielle_elegance wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Asian celebs all look the same and i NEVER understood what you Asian fans see in those Asian girls.
I am Asian myself but this 'Asian stars are hot', 'Asian girls are cute', and 'Asians are hawt' fad needs to slow down. IT'S ANNOYING. They're all the same. Get over it.

I don't wanna have a celeb's look, I like my own look.


oki um u can have american celebs too not jus asian and asian stars dont all look a like
look at rainie yang and song hye kyo there complety different they have different styles too but i agree some do look da same but not all the time




Sorry, I still think they look the same.
Western celebrities have distinguished features. We can differentiate them all.
Asian celebs? I don't think so.
If this is going drag on, I'd rather ignore.


ew your like one of those westies that say all asians look alike.


I am not a Westerner. I am an Asian myself.
3123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / next to 手越祐也!
Offline
Posted 3/17/08
Shida Mirai
Fukuda Saki
Toda Erika
Sawajiri Erika (she's freaking gorgeous)
Pretty much those cute Japanese girls. :9
1028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Australia =)
Offline
Posted 3/18/08

ShiSeiran wrote:


essentielle_elegance wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


ShiSeiran wrote:

Asian celebs all look the same and i NEVER understood what you Asian fans see in those Asian girls.
I am Asian myself but this 'Asian stars are hot', 'Asian girls are cute', and 'Asians are hawt' fad needs to slow down. IT'S ANNOYING. They're all the same. Get over it.

I don't wanna have a celeb's look, I like my own look.


oki um u can have american celebs too not jus asian and asian stars dont all look a like
look at rainie yang and song hye kyo there complety different they have different styles too but i agree some do look da same but not all the time




Sorry, I still think they look the same.
Western celebrities have distinguished features. We can differentiate them all.
Asian celebs? I don't think so.
If this is going drag on, I'd rather ignore.


ew your like one of those westies that say all asians look alike.


I am not a Westerner. I am an Asian myself.



yeah, but your 'like' one of them cuz you say "all asians look alike" . lol i agree with the fact that some asians look alike. but i dont think we all do ,meh
1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at the computer d...
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
I looked like bou already so...
I wanna look like song hye kyo!!!
Posted 3/20/08
katie holmes is a fuckin babe, and she has perfect tits too
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

katie holmes is a fuckin babe, and she has perfect tits too


wat do u think of tom cruise? i think hes alrite

1154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
117 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Be MyySelf !!! The 0nE Ann Onli (^^ v)
2115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/20/08
Sayumi Michishige from Morning Musume:





people doesn't seem to like her cause she's so narcissistic..
but i just think she has the right to be lol
to me, there's isn't a more perfect girl in this world!!

wouldn't mind looking exactly like Ariel Lin either, talk about perfection:




for western girls i'd say Gemma Ward 2 years ago, she doesn't look the same anymore:

Posted 3/20/08
well when i have the right clothes on, people say i look like a combo of Clark Kent and Drew Carey lol
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 3/20/08

Xenia Seaberg from Lexx
Posted 3/20/08

sweet_impact wrote:


red-dragon-syndicate wrote:

katie holmes is a fuckin babe, and she has perfect tits too


wat do u think of tom cruise? i think hes alrite



i am 100% man, but i will say that tom cruise is not ugly LOL.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.