First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Lenalee's Innocnce the "Heart"?
Posted 3/12/08
What do you think? I think her Innocence is the "Heart".
Allen Fan
1207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / A SAMLL RED DOT
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
erm.. when lenalee's innocence protected herself... I think is hers the 'Heart'
Allen Fan
11222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
nt sure cos Allen's innocence also saved his life
Moderator
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Black Order
Offline
Posted 3/21/08
I THINK YES ALLEN ONE IS THE NOAH GIVE HIM DE MA THE MUSIC NOAH AND SOMEMORE CONNECTED TO BODY INNOCENCE PROTECT ITSELF
Posted 3/24/08
I think it's possible that both of them are the heart. Both of their innocence put together...kabam! the great heart!
Allen Fan
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

DaisukiKissu wrote:

I think it's possible that both of them are the heart. Both of their innocence put together...kabam! the great heart!


me to!!! or that every exorsist has bit of the heart!!!!
Posted 3/25/08

sadie-sama wrote:


DaisukiKissu wrote:

I think it's possible that both of them are the heart. Both of their innocence put together...kabam! the great heart!


me to!!! or that every exorsist has bit of the heart!!!!


Yep...that's possible too. But what about the ones that already has been destroy?
Allen Fan
369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / england!!!!!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 3/25/08

DaisukiKissu wrote:


sadie-sama wrote:


DaisukiKissu wrote:

I think it's possible that both of them are the heart. Both of their innocence put together...kabam! the great heart!


me to!!! or that every exorsist has bit of the heart!!!!


Yep...that's possible too. But what about the ones that already has been destroy?


that would be bad!!!
Allen Fan
886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / a small little tr...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
haha!!! linalee's might be e heart.. she is always e one with lots more emotional problems.. and she was always showing great trust and faith in her friends.. thats y she although lost her innocence once got it back again... with her sheer will a a pure heart!! ahah!!!
Allen Fan
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
if lenalee's is the heart just because it protected her... then what's allen's ..? better than the heart ah..!
Allen Fan
21168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore (Seiyo...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
allen is the heart....
Moderator
12760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
lol, lots of theories... i also has some
hmmmm, maybe if we combine allen's and lenalee's maybe
Member
97568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / アニメノセカイ
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
undecided X
Member
12414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
that comes to my mind also...but i really think that Allen-kun's Innocence is The Heart...ja...i'm not sure about that^^,
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.