First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Is this a good anime storyline?? My original... Plz read
3431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / edo
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
you should make the title where the main story is pointed at..
the title was scythe
then a man appeared with a scythe and tried killing him..

the title should be about the man with the scythe, or the main character...
Posted 3/14/08
its pretty good, just need more suspense lol
Posted 3/14/08

noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

not bad...but if its an anime storyline....i dont think the character should be named john leo heshirod.....it doesnt sould like an anime name....in fact i have never seen an anime character with the name john...


i think its not bad if he will be using english names. names does not only make animes you know... at least he is trying to innovate and try something new. wapanese is all overcliched already, at least his idea is something new and original.


names dont make an anime....but you have to admit....screaming out John is not as cool as screaming out some anime name.....

the story is nice.....but if you say japanese is overcliched...why are we watching anime at all
Posted 3/14/08

mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

not bad...but if its an anime storyline....i dont think the character should be named john leo heshirod.....it doesnt sould like an anime name....in fact i have never seen an anime character with the name john...


i think its not bad if he will be using english names. names does not only make animes you know... at least he is trying to innovate and try something new. wapanese is all overcliched already, at least his idea is something new and original.


names dont make an anime....but you have to admit....screaming out John is not as cool as screaming out some anime name.....

the story is nice.....but if you say japanese is overcliched...why are we watching anime at all


the art of anime is quite unique, interesting that it attracts lots of viewers disregarding their age. however, i am not referring to the anime itself but i am referring to the overused culture as it's reference. for example, the over use of samurais, japanese names, cultures and so many things to mention. as you have noticed, lots and lots of people now tend to dislike shounen demographic like naruto and bleach. if you are to look closely at the two animes, you will notice elements which are present from older animes like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho that is recycled in Naruto and Bleach's plot. that is the part that i am trying to explain...
Posted 3/14/08

noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

not bad...but if its an anime storyline....i dont think the character should be named john leo heshirod.....it doesnt sould like an anime name....in fact i have never seen an anime character with the name john...


i think its not bad if he will be using english names. names does not only make animes you know... at least he is trying to innovate and try something new. wapanese is all overcliched already, at least his idea is something new and original.


names dont make an anime....but you have to admit....screaming out John is not as cool as screaming out some anime name.....

the story is nice.....but if you say japanese is overcliched...why are we watching anime at all


the art of anime is quite unique, interesting that it attracts lots of viewers disregarding their age. however, i am not referring to the anime itself but i am referring to the overused culture as it's reference. for example, the over use of samurais, japanese names, cultures and so many things to mention. as you have noticed, lots and lots of people now tend to dislike shounen demographic like naruto and bleach. if you are to look closely at the two animes, you will notice elements which are present from older animes like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho that is recycled in Naruto and Bleach's plot. that is the part that i am trying to explain...


consider it explained.....but anime wouldnt be anime without japanese culture....without japanese culture it would just be standard animation, not japanese animation.....and thats what sets anime apart from the rest of the world
308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / holland
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
its pretty good
Posted 3/14/08
Very good imagination ...
5057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere on Eart...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Great Job ! I love it,you should really continue writing this story !
Posted 3/14/08

mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

not bad...but if its an anime storyline....i dont think the character should be named john leo heshirod.....it doesnt sould like an anime name....in fact i have never seen an anime character with the name john...


i think its not bad if he will be using english names. names does not only make animes you know... at least he is trying to innovate and try something new. wapanese is all overcliched already, at least his idea is something new and original.


names dont make an anime....but you have to admit....screaming out John is not as cool as screaming out some anime name.....

the story is nice.....but if you say japanese is overcliched...why are we watching anime at all


the art of anime is quite unique, interesting that it attracts lots of viewers disregarding their age. however, i am not referring to the anime itself but i am referring to the overused culture as it's reference. for example, the over use of samurais, japanese names, cultures and so many things to mention. as you have noticed, lots and lots of people now tend to dislike shounen demographic like naruto and bleach. if you are to look closely at the two animes, you will notice elements which are present from older animes like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho that is recycled in Naruto and Bleach's plot. that is the part that i am trying to explain...


consider it explained.....but anime wouldnt be anime without japanese culture....without japanese culture it would just be standard animation, not japanese animation.....and thats what sets anime apart from the rest of the world


wrong... how why does ragnarok, the ones made by lee myugin considered a manga for it doesn't directly uses japanese culture? why does gunslinger girl called anime for its setting is italian? i am not saying to completely erase japanese influence of animes however at least they should innovate a little. its not just because anime series using english names means that its not anymore an anime. anime is usually known of its style, it stands up and is different to other animation styles used in the world.

if you were to watch claymore closely, looking at its culture its not japanese, its medieval european. what stood out of there, becoming an anime is its art which gives it an identity of being a japanese animation. don't you get my point? its not always culture that makes an anime stand out... there are lots of animes nowadays that is not purely uses japanese culture.

895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
you remind me of my frined he's writen a lot of good stories. maybe i should show this to him. anyways criticism wether it's bad or good you should always take it a another lesson learned and improve on wht you need to.
you're stories good though a little more suspense could be included. overall you should maybe post the entire story if possible and let the audience decide on the entiriety of it.
Posted 3/14/08

noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

not bad...but if its an anime storyline....i dont think the character should be named john leo heshirod.....it doesnt sould like an anime name....in fact i have never seen an anime character with the name john...


i think its not bad if he will be using english names. names does not only make animes you know... at least he is trying to innovate and try something new. wapanese is all overcliched already, at least his idea is something new and original.


names dont make an anime....but you have to admit....screaming out John is not as cool as screaming out some anime name.....

the story is nice.....but if you say japanese is overcliched...why are we watching anime at all


the art of anime is quite unique, interesting that it attracts lots of viewers disregarding their age. however, i am not referring to the anime itself but i am referring to the overused culture as it's reference. for example, the over use of samurais, japanese names, cultures and so many things to mention. as you have noticed, lots and lots of people now tend to dislike shounen demographic like naruto and bleach. if you are to look closely at the two animes, you will notice elements which are present from older animes like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho that is recycled in Naruto and Bleach's plot. that is the part that i am trying to explain...


consider it explained.....but anime wouldnt be anime without japanese culture....without japanese culture it would just be standard animation, not japanese animation.....and thats what sets anime apart from the rest of the world


wrong... how why does ragnarok, the ones made by lee myugin considered a manga for it doesn't directly uses japanese culture? why does gunslinger girl called anime for its setting is italian? i am not saying to completely erase japanese influence of animes however at least they should innovate a little.



innovation is good....gunslinger girl is considered an anime because it is drawn in the anime style, and they speak japanese......when i say anime isnt anime without japanese culture....i consider the anime style, the way the japanese seiyuus speak and other little details to be part of this japanese culture
Posted 3/14/08

mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


mangoku wrote:

not bad...but if its an anime storyline....i dont think the character should be named john leo heshirod.....it doesnt sould like an anime name....in fact i have never seen an anime character with the name john...


i think its not bad if he will be using english names. names does not only make animes you know... at least he is trying to innovate and try something new. wapanese is all overcliched already, at least his idea is something new and original.


names dont make an anime....but you have to admit....screaming out John is not as cool as screaming out some anime name.....

the story is nice.....but if you say japanese is overcliched...why are we watching anime at all


the art of anime is quite unique, interesting that it attracts lots of viewers disregarding their age. however, i am not referring to the anime itself but i am referring to the overused culture as it's reference. for example, the over use of samurais, japanese names, cultures and so many things to mention. as you have noticed, lots and lots of people now tend to dislike shounen demographic like naruto and bleach. if you are to look closely at the two animes, you will notice elements which are present from older animes like DBZ and Yu Yu Hakusho that is recycled in Naruto and Bleach's plot. that is the part that i am trying to explain...


consider it explained.....but anime wouldnt be anime without japanese culture....without japanese culture it would just be standard animation, not japanese animation.....and thats what sets anime apart from the rest of the world


wrong... how why does ragnarok, the ones made by lee myugin considered a manga for it doesn't directly uses japanese culture? why does gunslinger girl called anime for its setting is italian? i am not saying to completely erase japanese influence of animes however at least they should innovate a little.



innovation is good....gunslinger girl is considered an anime because it is drawn in the anime style, and they speak japanese......when i say anime isnt anime without japanese culture....i consider the anime style, the way the japanese seiyuus speak and other little details to be part of this japanese culture


yeah, that's what i meant...
941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
Needs more detail.
1121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
make it a manga!! need visuals...but it's interesting enough...
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

DarkInnocence wrote:

Great Job ! I love it,you should really continue writing this story !




actually I've written 160 pages of it....lol...

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.