First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Gantz
29091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Body in NY Mind i...
Offline
Posted 1/27/07
yea its true the anme was a bit crappy. The MANGA ROCKED.
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 5/22/07
Just finished the anime recently. I'm pondering whether or not I should start the manga.. Hum..
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/07

drunkonshadowsxx wrote:

Just finished the anime recently. I'm pondering whether or not I should start the manga.. Hum..


You really should. the anime only covered the first 3 major arcs and never really got to the good stuff.

671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 5/22/07
Yeah, because I heard Kai lives in the manga. Let's just hope I can get some money so I'm able to buy the manga. x_x
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/07

Gantz is basically about a couple of kids (high school) die (dont worry, thats not a spoiler) and after they die they wake up in a room with many more people. In the middle of the room is a big black ball called Gantz, and basically Gantz puts them all in a game.


My foot. Gantz is basically a porno.
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/07

drunkonshadowsxx wrote:

Yeah, because I heard Kai lives in the manga. Let's just hope I can get some money so I'm able to buy the manga. x_x


the manga is unlicensed so it's not available stateside.
671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Mass
Offline
Posted 5/22/07
Bahh. Well animemangafun.com = <3 :D
I'm probably going to read so much manga now.
I never thought to read the scanned stuffs.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/07
That's a great website, but why wont the pictures show up for me?
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 7/5/07
The manga is so bad ass, the story is amazing! it takes it so much further than the anime. i have to agree with you guys the anime is such a let down.
1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Top shelf, aisle...
Offline
Posted 7/5/07
At what point in the manga and anime doe hte story lines become different? I mostly want to know becausse i have heard the anime holds to the manga pretty good for a while and since i've see the anime i have decided to read the manga. Only problem is, i dont like re-reading stuff i have already read/seen so if anyone could give me some help on this pm me or post in here. Thx
5788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/07

bob12345678 wrote:

At what point in the manga and anime doe hte story lines become different? I mostly want to know becausse i have heard the anime holds to the manga pretty good for a while and since i've see the anime i have decided to read the manga. Only problem is, i dont like re-reading stuff i have already read/seen so if anyone could give me some help on this pm me or post in here. Thx


Volume 8, chapter 90.

1272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Top shelf, aisle...
Offline
Posted 7/5/07

asuka23 wrote:


bob12345678 wrote:

At what point in the manga and anime doe hte story lines become different? I mostly want to know becausse i have heard the anime holds to the manga pretty good for a while and since i've see the anime i have decided to read the manga. Only problem is, i dont like re-reading stuff i have already read/seen so if anyone could give me some help on this pm me or post in here. Thx


Volume 8, chapter 90.



Thx, now i'm gonna start reading the manga!
7550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / From Cali! HiT me...
Offline
Posted 7/5/07
watch the anime of gantz its cool i saw all the episode
5596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/07
Gantz i liked it but i wanna read the manga it took me a while 2 find the manga of the first few but i'm still working on it
8290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/07
i didnt really like gantz, it was way too repetitive with each time gantz called them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.