La Corda d'oro 21
5648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia-Pacific
Offline
Posted 8/24/07
i've subbed la corda d'oro 21 but i dont know how to upload it...someone help me please?

i dont know how to put the subs [*.saa file] onto the avi file for hardsubs to upload it...help me please? i've got the subs here, if you can help out.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGO84VFI

and the la corda d'ro 21 raw is here:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ST89EI5T

thanks if yu cud help out
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/07
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1&pg=0

Go post this over here ^

:O I expect a lock~
5648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia-Pacific
Offline
Posted 8/24/07

LmaonadeLOL wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=1&pg=0

Go post this over here ^

:O I expect a lock~



thx for yu help, but those arent technical problems with the cr site..

793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 8/24/07
21114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/07
..but you can post problems there..right? :O Eeek, I fail then...
5648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia-Pacific
Offline
Posted 8/24/07



thx..but my com for some weird reason doesnt let me download the virtualmod program thing. i tried before, every single time my com hangs and then i have to restart..i've tried it 2 or 3 times already but it still didn't work
Posted 8/24/07
there are other programs out there, but really.. if u cant use VDM i feel bad for you.
why can't u download it?

If u feel hindered from being able to accomplish these tasks look into another program
like WinAvi converter + Vobsub.

as u use Winavi, it initiates the vobsub program and hard subs the files.
5648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia-Pacific
Offline
Posted 8/25/07

thefinalword wrote:

there are other programs out there, but really.. if u cant use VDM i feel bad for you.
why can't u download it?

If u feel hindered from being able to accomplish these tasks look into another program
like WinAvi converter + Vobsub.

as u use Winavi, it initiates the vobsub program and hard subs the files.


thx for yur help i'll go try now
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
pm a media mod
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / anime worl
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
wow i love la corda,,,
Posted 8/25/07

rinne wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

there are other programs out there, but really.. if u cant use VDM i feel bad for you.
why can't u download it?

If u feel hindered from being able to accomplish these tasks look into another program
like WinAvi converter + Vobsub.

as u use Winavi, it initiates the vobsub program and hard subs the files.


thx for yur help i'll go try now :)


ur very welcome.
most winavi programs on the net are free to use as a trial

I recommend u getting a pirated version so u can unlock the features.
You must be logged in to post.