First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what do you guys think about final fantasy 13 and versus 13?.
Posted 3/13/08 , edited 3/13/08
well i think its probably gonna be the best final fantasy game or something.i donno probably but yeahh.if you wanna know about it if you dont.go join my group.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/FinalFantasy13

i donno bout it that much but its the first final fantasy that interests me.the main guy from ffv13 is hott.haha and the main girl in ff13 is hott also.

here are pictures of them:



9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
Posted 3/13/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
I've enjoyed every
final Fantasy, FFXII was my least favorite but they are all fun

Posted 3/13/08
have you guys already played it or something?.yeahh hell yeah they take madd time to like make it and then they make the everybody wait.i agree with you hayatellayasaki.but i donno i wanna try to play it though.
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08

commanderkev wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
I've enjoyed every
final Fantasy, FFXII was my least favorite but they are all fun



Yes, the games are fun. But, what is your point on quoting me? Perhaps you are against, or in pro of something I said? Or just, pardon my unusual prejudice, a hardcore fan?

Oh yes, not all of them are fun. The remakes, I got to add tons of them, unnecessary as well, are pretty bad, tedious, and/or boring.
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I cannot wait for this game. I have already Preordered it.
34159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
first of all i'm not a guy and second of all i don't even play Final Fantasy xD
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Yeah
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
I think they're gonna suck beyond recognition.
Allow me to explain:
Square are starting to lose their touch, the good ol' classics seem to be running out (ff6-7-8-9) instead they present us with fashion shitfests where they change a world-saving summoner to a party girl with slutty outfits (ffx-2) and a tedious tedious storyline (ff12).
Posted 3/13/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:


commanderkev wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
I've enjoyed every
final Fantasy, FFXII was my least favorite but they are all fun



Yes, the games are fun. But, what is your point on quoting me? Perhaps you are against, or in pro of something I said? Or just, pardon my unusual prejudice, a hardcore fan?

Oh yes, not all of them are fun. The remakes, I got to add tons of them, unnecessary as well, are pretty bad, tedious, and/or boring.
I quoted you because you said they are going to suck, and we both agree that all of the games(besides some of those equals n stuff) are fun.

145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Versus 13 looks badass! Im gonna get it... if I ever get a ps3 lol.
Posted 3/13/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.


Don't get your hopes up based on a CG commercial ad....xD
9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Yes, that is the problem with commercials. They are like promises. Reality, sadly, is very different.

@commanderkev: okay, I just didn't get it at first.
1156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
Enjoy your mass disappointment.
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/13/08
They will sucks
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / next to my pc
Offline
Posted 3/14/08
i believe they will be piss poor like all of them since final fantasy 10 (average game) and they'll try to apeal to the mass feemale market and isolate the people who where there fans form the start
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.