First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what do you guys think about final fantasy 13 and versus 13?.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

commanderkev wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
I've enjoyed every
final Fantasy, FFXII was my least favorite but they are all fun



I agree with you, i love all the final fantasy games except final fantasy XII, it was too difficult and confusing...
2634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

khma1pr1de wrote:

well i think its probably gonna be the best final fantasy game or something.i donno probably but yeahh.if you wanna know about it if you dont.go join my group.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/FinalFantasy13

i donno bout it that much but its the first final fantasy that interests me.the main guy from ffv13 is hott.haha and the main girl in ff13 is hott also.

here are pictures of them:





Are you sure the guy in the first picture is the main guy? I could see them doing some gay shit and having him be the poster boy and in all reality him not being usable...
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

anti-freeze wrote:

I cannot wait for this game. I have already Preordered it.


how do you pre-order a game that didnt even confirm an official release date?
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Incontrovertible wrote:


khma1pr1de wrote:

well i think its probably gonna be the best final fantasy game or something.i donno probably but yeahh.if you wanna know about it if you dont.go join my group.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/FinalFantasy13

i donno bout it that much but its the first final fantasy that interests me.the main guy from ffv13 is hott.haha and the main girl in ff13 is hott also.

here are pictures of them:





Are you sure the guy in the first picture is the main guy? I could see them doing some gay shit and having him be the poster boy and in all reality him not being usable...


that guy was used in all the previews for versus XIII so you would assume that he is the main character
2942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / canada..........ehh
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
they better not dissappoint, but the graphics definately look good from what i have seen from the trailers but i wish i played more FF games since i only played 2 or 3 in my whole life
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
I dont think I can think anything of the 2 because there arent any damn updates on the gameplay or anything and the previous final fantasy 12 was such a disappointment it seems to me this is as far as sqaure enix goes as long as the original final fantasy producer is gone.
Posted 4/23/08

slm07 wrote:


commanderkev wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
I've enjoyed every
final Fantasy, FFXII was my least favorite but they are all fun



I agree with you, i love all the final fantasy games except final fantasy XII, it was too difficult and confusing...
It wasnt confusing to me, it was just boring. Not enough dialog.

348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
yea im planning on getting both

i can understand why some ppl are thinking that these are going to suck... but im choosing to be optimistic and say that these two games are going to be very good.. maybe not as revolutionary like ff7 but its going to be a great must hve ps3 title.
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / QC
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
GUNBLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
i just hope it'll turn out good....
2121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Usa
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.


Whatever u dont know what u are talking they always delivered good games 10 2 was the only game that suck i have never been let down by any game square-enix has made.
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

starmine92 wrote:


anti-freeze wrote:

I cannot wait for this game. I have already Preordered it.


how do you pre-order a game that didnt even confirm an official release date?
Simple you go to a store that is willing to say you preordered it. Pay $5 and then wait until an official release date is upon us.

9584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In Memphis, with...
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

GrandX wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.


Whatever u dont know what u are talking they always delivered good games 10 2 was the only game that suck i have never been let down by any game square-enix has made.


Ever played Seiken densetsu 4? Evidently not.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / CA
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

commanderkev wrote:


slm07 wrote:


commanderkev wrote:


HayatellAyasaki wrote:

Both are going to suck. Because they will be whatever we didn't expect them to be. Square-enix has the kinkiness of showing overly awesome trailers, take years, and years to produce a game that ends up letting down the fans, those same fans that were expecting a lot, based on the trailers they saw, over, and over for months, or years.
I've enjoyed every
final Fantasy, FFXII was my least favorite but they are all fun



I agree with you, i love all the final fantasy games except final fantasy XII, it was too difficult and confusing...
It wasnt confusing to me, it was just boring. Not enough dialog.



I guess...it was pretty boring, don't you think the characters look too much like yuna and tidus for FF X??
Posted 4/24/08
I Really hope its going to be the best ff ever but my fav atm is ff 7 anyways the main guy is hotttt!
i hope that they stick it to only this trailers if they make more it will kinda get boring but i hope it wont be a dissapointment
But w/e it's gonna be im gonna play it thats what a fan does right?:P^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.