First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply student's stuff
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/08 , edited 3/13/08
hey student !! if u wanna be student but u dont no what to do if u wanna be student and here it is . this is where u can have a luck to say " I WANNA BE A STUDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " lol ok anyway here is the example how u wirte

example :
name :onion
class :english

two wirting !! sample !!! haah
student choose a good class haha and for your seeing let me wirte the classes again
sell toy
libaray
english
cooking onion
computer
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
name: sammy (soccerchick12293)
class: english

i want to be a student!!!!! lol
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

soccerchick12293 wrote:

name: sammy (soccerchick12293)
class: english

i want to be a student!!!!! lol


okok sure but is it ok if there is no teacher in that english class ?
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

robiin wrote:


soccerchick12293 wrote:

name: sammy (soccerchick12293)
class: english

i want to be a student!!!!! lol


okok sure but is it ok if there is no teacher in that english class ?


yup its ok lol unless u want me in a class with a teacher?
thanx!!!
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

soccerchick12293 wrote:


robiin wrote:


soccerchick12293 wrote:

name: sammy (soccerchick12293)
class: english

i want to be a student!!!!! lol


okok sure but is it ok if there is no teacher in that english class ?


yup its ok lol unless u want me in a class with a teacher?
thanx!!!

ahah also can hehe lol
Member
8904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where do YOU thin...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
i wanna b a cooking onion student! can i? but theres no teacher o.O
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

xtremgirl2000 wrote:

i wanna b a cooking onion student! can i? but theres no teacher o.O

sure !!
Member
1282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Can i be a computer student?
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

1458sakura wrote:

Can i be a computer student?


erm ?? well can but just now u say u wanna be cooking onion then u wanna be computer student ? sorry i dont understand
Member
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
whAT will happen if i became a student???

i want to be a computer student~! haha^^ who's the teacher?
Member
15248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / heartlaaand.┼
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
i wanna be in computer class..
onegai.
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08

iceehil wrote:

whAT will happen if i became a student???

i want to be a computer student~! haha^^ who's the teacher?


hmm i guess there r two teachers !! which u wanna go to ?? i"ll show u the name ;P hehe lol
names of computer teacher =
maechelle08
racooncity
this is the computer teachers hehe
Member
63180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

danduhku wrote:

i wanna be in computer class..
onegai.


hmm i guess there r two teachers !! which u wanna go to ?? i"ll show u the name ;P hehe lol
names of computer teacher =
maechelle08
racooncity
this is the computer teachers hehe
Member
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

robiin wrote:


iceehil wrote:

whAT will happen if i became a student???

i want to be a computer student~! haha^^ who's the teacher?


hmm i guess there r two teachers !! which u wanna go to ?? i"ll show u the name ;P hehe lol
names of computer teacher =
maechelle08
racooncity
this is the computer teachers hehe


nah... i've changed my mind... many people are already in that class lol... i want to be in the english class^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.