First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Obscure bands
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
I hate indie music.... thats my self titled expression. Though obscure bands doesn't nessacrily mean indie...
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
haha insulting intelligence? didn't know there was such a thing when it comes to such a mundane issue...

and if it really is true, intelligence must be limited already when they need to ask for obscure bands to listen to.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music
crawling with them. how obscure exactly...? my friends are in a band, should I list that one for ya?
Posted 8/25/07

adnilheart wrote:

haha insulting intelligence? didn't know there was such a thing when it comes to such a mundane issue...

and if it really is true, intelligence must be limited already when they need to ask for obscure bands to listen to.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music
crawling with them. how obscure exactly...? my friends are in a band, should I list that one for ya?


Intelligence can be insulted when it comes to any issue....idiot.
No you can ask a question....Waffle for a fact i know listens to tons of a music and hes probabaly just being lazy and wants something new he hasnt found yet.
And no you probabaly shouldnt list their band because chances are basing off from your musical selection already....its going to be nothing short of horrid


Trevor (OP)
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
ok my list was lame, the band's are lame, you right, I wrong, I will continue to listen to them, you can call me an idiot, this is the fucking internet, I don't give.

you win.
I don't care for arguments on the Internet, they're dumb and I'm kicking myself already for trying to start one.
Posted 8/25/07

adnilheart wrote:

ok my list was lame, the band's are lame, you right, I wrong, I will continue to listen to them, you can call me an idiot, this is the fucking internet, I don't give.

you win.
I don't care for arguments on the Internet, they're dumb and I'm kicking myself already for trying to start one.


Apology accepted

Trevor (OP)

544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
didn't apologize, just surrender
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
who are you, anyway? you seem to be quite a fixture in this joint...what with the 10 thousand-some pointsssssssss...
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/25/07
Don't double-post.
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

adnilheart wrote:

who are you, anyway? you seem to be quite a fixture in this joint...what with the 10 thousand-some pointsssssssss...

"Who are you?" Wow , you are such a noob. Anyways , Kyo was right , those where not obscure bands and I was just being lazy and wanted to hear what you guys had to say. Anyways , mostly good stuff , should keep me busy a while. Thanks.
10525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
Femme generation, Young shields, For those who know, Adem.
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 8/26/07

adnilheart wrote:

haha insulting intelligence? didn't know there was such a thing when it comes to such a mundane issue...

and if it really is true, intelligence must be limited already when they need to ask for obscure bands to listen to.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=music
crawling with them. how obscure exactly...? my friends are in a band, should I list that one for ya?


don't assume everyone is as ignorant as you are just because you live in a fucking cardboard box. that list you posted was absurd. I'm not saying the music is bad, but it sure as hell isn't obscure. I actually laughed out loud when I saw red hot chili peppers on there. i almost put regina spektor myself, but decided she was too well known. hint: if you can buy the CD at your local mall, it isn't obscure.

local bands, while technically obscure, don't really count. all they do is mimic popular styles and appeal to kids and people with no taste in their areas.

edited because i couldn't be that mean to an avatar that innocent looking....
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
Corrinne May.
3532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere were on...
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
Solo artist- Jorge Drexler (should listen to 'guitarra y vos')...umm...obscure... maybe not many people have heard of him in this part of the world... =P
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
Ratatat?
Gary Jules?
Fugazi?
Ladyfinger?
the Cribs?
the Go! Team?

I don't know anymore, what is obscure, any of those?
544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 8/26/07
noob? haha I use that word comically when I refer to friends, e-speak in general is hilarious to me

lawlzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.